Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two "bundles" from People of Walmart

Posted by reaperess 
Two "bundles" from People of Walmart
January 26, 2011
It’s That Poop Again!
Tags: funny story, story

I was feeding returnable plastic soda bottles into the return machine at the Walmart in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The machine was at the front of the store by the picture window. A man walks toward the store from the parking lot, carrying a toddler. He grabs a cart from near the front of the store and drives it in front of my window for a prime view for me of the following YUCK! He lays the kid down in the cart and starts changing a gross poopy diaper, whipping a new diaper from his jacket pocket. He had no wipes, and just used the cart bars to scrape poop from her butt. Slaps the new diaper on her, yanks up her pants, leaves the poopy cart and enters the store to continue his shopping trip in another cart. Without washing his hands and leaving the festering poopy cart outside the store. I felt so sorry for the employee that would be gathering carts! And so disgusted that we really have NO idea what happened to the cart before we use it. BAG your produce people!

AND

Lettuce Check For Stool

I was wandering toward the produce when I experienced a typical Walmart moment. The customer I spotted looked like so many others that I have seen on this site. She was probably in her mid-to-late 50s, and she gave off that obvious vibe of someone whose primary residence sits on cinder blocks or wheels. Modified power-mullet? Check. Tank top with no bra? Check. Shorts and flip-flops even though it was a frosty 37 degrees outside? Check and check. And what was she doing? Why, she was using the shopping cart as a makeshift platform on which to change a toddler’s dirty diaper. She has yet to see me, which partially explains what happened next. After dropping the used diaper/naps bundle to the floor and kicking it aside, she then looked at her hand, noticed what had to have been some sort of poopy residue, reached over into the produce bin, and started to wipe her hand on a large head of lettuce.

Now I’m normally pretty non-confrontational, but after seeing this, I just blurted out “Oh come on! What are you, an animal!?” She turned to look at me, and for a split-second I saw it in her eyes: she knew that she had really crossed over a line, and she also knew that she had been stone-cold busted. But like I said, this look only lasted for a second. Her face then reverted to normal, and she told me to go fuck myself.

Ah yes, the classic rhetorical escalation uttered in countless WalMart arguments. She started to push her cart toward the front of the store, so I called out “I’m going to find a manager and tell him what you did!” Her reply? “I didn’t do anything [whips out cellphone], and I’m going to call the cops!” So that’s how the argument ended, both of us threatening to tell on each other.

A Walmart associate then came out of the receiving area, so I told her what had happened and, to her credit, she bagged up 2 or 3 heads of lettuce along with the diaper.

WTF is wrong with these people? I know it's all from peopleofwalmart.com, but still. Gross and disgusting.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Re: Two "bundles" from People of Walmart
January 26, 2011
The one about the lettuce is horrifying. I mean they both are... but the fact that the Moo in the second one was called out and STILL considered herself too saintly to be at fault? It must truly be insanity that prevents Moos from seeing how disgusting they really are, especially when the people around them finally speak up about it.
Anonymous User
January 26, 2011
two faces puking If I ever see a breeder doing something this repulsive, especially where people get their fucking FOOD , I pledge to alert the managers, as well as photo/video so as to name and shame (or at least Youtube and shame) them.

If nothing else, if enough people do this, at least people like the sickening moo in tale number one would have to deal with their faces being recognized, as in, "hey, look, it's Wipes-Shit-On-Lettuce Woman..Hey, isn't that Father Of Poo Flinging Monsterbrat?" when they go out shopping,etc.
mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
Anonymous User
January 26, 2011
I usually have an iron gut, but this ALMOST made me vomit. Got the dry heaves at my desk trying to keep my lunch down. I think if I saw either of those 2 things actually happen, I most definitely would have puked.
January 26, 2011
...why do you go in there.....
January 26, 2011
Absolutely revolting but not surprising. While both are gross as hell, the man not wiping that baybee's shitty ass OR his own hands literally made me salivate as if to almost vomit.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
January 26, 2011
That's why I go to higher priced grocery stores. When an item at my grocery store costs 15% more than the same item at Wally World, I see that 15% as a small fee paid for shorter checkout lines, clean aisles, much less congestion, simple access to shopping carts, a quiet atmosphere, no flies in the glass pastry display, and parking lots free of errant buggies.

The last time I went to Wally's, a moo and her offspring lumbered around the produce, coughing as if a SWAT team had pelted them with a tear gas charge. Nothing brings out the freshness of strawberries like airborne pathogens from the throats of Daisy Mabel and her clan of young'uns from the woods of rural North Carolina.

I only use Walmart in crunch time; and I go in the morning... when the stars are still out.
January 26, 2011
God those people make me sick. I try not to shop Walmart except when I am broke for this reason. God I fucking hate breeders any how---this just gives me one more reason.
Anonymous User
January 26, 2011
What. The. Fuck?! I've been to Walmart, many, many times and have never seen this sort of ignorant bullshit! That's disgusting! Sounds like the Moo and the Duh need a good public beating, and a manditory 6 month manners and public hygiene camp.
January 26, 2011
I wonder if we could slap a bio-terrorism charge on the second one. It is a deliberate contamination of the food supply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 26, 2011

I called out “I’m going to find a manager and tell him what you did!”

FUCK dealing with a manager. I'd be calling the health department. (Goes to look up number to add to cell phone speed dial....)

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
January 26, 2011
note to self: buy lettuce seeds and grow my own...
January 26, 2011
I buy my produce from more upscale Kroger (Dillon's) and with GOOD REASON. hollee sh!t ! doh face face saying 'error'r: :goggle saying 'wtf' two faces puking two faces puking

micah
That's why I go to higher priced grocery stores. When an item at my grocery store costs 15% more than the same item at Wally World, I see that 15% as a small fee paid for shorter checkout lines, clean aisles, much less congestion, simple access to shopping carts, a quiet atmosphere, no flies in the glass pastry display, and parking lots free of errant buggies.

The last time I went to Wally's, a moo and her offspring lumbered around the produce, coughing as if a SWAT team had pelted them with a tear gas charge. Nothing brings out the freshness of strawberries like airborne pathogens from the throats of Daisy Mabel and her clan of young'uns from the woods of rural North Carolina.

I only use Walmart in crunch time; and I go in the morning... when the stars are still out.

Thank you

lab mom
January 26, 2011
reaperess
Her reply? “I didn’t do anything [whips out cellphone], and I’m going to call the cops!” .

Why didn't the writer let her, ENCOURAGE her to call the cops? The offender would have been the one in trouble.
January 26, 2011
dreamlife
reaperess
Her reply? “I didn’t do anything [whips out cellphone], and I’m going to call the cops!” .

Why didn't the writer let her, ENCOURAGE her to call the cops? The offender would have been the one in trouble.

THIS!!!!!!!

lab mom
January 26, 2011
I was thinking the same thing: report her cave-dwelling ass!:mad2

I am already boycotting Walmart, especially when the little pop-and-mom grocery store nearer to where I live was forced to close because of it. smile rolling left righteyes2
PeaceNLI
January 27, 2011
Don'g think that this shit is only at Walmart. At the Trader Joe's near me, rich moos open the ice cream bonbons, etc. and let their brats eat the treats. Then they leave the eaten packages there, in the frozen counter areas. Even when employees see them, and confront them on their behavior, the entitlemoos deny it or threaten the employee's job if he says something. The brats also touch the free samples with their grubby hands and mom doesn't do much to control them.

There is low class white trash everywhere. Money doesn't buy manners.
January 27, 2011
Not like I expect an answer, but-

What in the fuck is wrong with people?!

That lettuce story was especially heinous. I don't need to get e.coli because of some careless pig.
January 27, 2011
herbalgeek
Not like I expect an answer, but-

What in the fuck is wrong with people?!

That lettuce story was especially heinous. I don't need to get e.coli because of some careless pig.

makes you wonder now about these stories of lettuce and other produce being contaminated with bacteria predominant in meat and especially in the colon
January 27, 2011
I am not surprised by this. I was in Wal-Mart this evening (close to home and my school - I only needed loo paper), and witnessed a toadler picking up apples that he could reach, licking them, and put them back. Of course Moomy the Sea Cow had wandered off, not giving a fuck. Repulsive motherfuckers. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuckangry smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
Anonymous User
January 28, 2011
trekkie monster
I wonder if we could slap a bio-terrorism charge on the second one. It is a deliberate contamination of the food supply.

I say we should do that to ALL breeders. ALL breeding is deliberate contamination of our planet.
January 28, 2011
rainbow
trekkie monster

I say we should do that to ALL breeders. ALL breeding is deliberate contamination of our planet.

technically, i believe they can be charged with a crime by smearing shit on food items, much like the teen who jerked off into a pot of coffee at a fast food place was. according to wikipedia, here's a list of pathogens that are common in human feces:

The main pathogens that are commonly looked for in feces include:

* Bacteroides species
* Salmonella and Shigella
* Yersinia tends to be incubated at 30 °C (86 °F), which is cooler than usual
* Campylobacter incubated at 42 °C (108 °F), in a special environment
* Aeromonas
* Candida if the person is immunosuppressed (e.g., undergoing cancer treatment)
* E. coli O157 if blood is visible in the stool sample
* Cryptosporidium
* Entamoeba histolytica

here's a link-check out the lovely parents after the story:
http://www.sickcrimes.us/2010/08/man-arrested-for-jerking-off-into-a-water-bottle-4567
January 29, 2011
That is fucking disgusting! I am seriously getting to the point where I HATE every single man or woman I see toting an maggoty-loaf or a toadler... you just KNOW that the handlers are just as disgusting of pigs as their cuntdroplets are. I hate breeders already!!!
January 29, 2011
Haven't been to the People of Walmart website since two unpleasant visits around Xmas resulted in attempted attacks by virii / trojans / malware. The security software on my computer seems to have caught them, but I don't want to take the risk.

Yesterday at the grocery store I bought three produce items. One was carrots a factory sealed plastic bag. The other were a bunch of bananas (also in a plastic wrap) and a mesh bag of oranges: people may have touched them, but the fruit should have thick enough skin.

It doesn't seem safe buying unprotected food items. Normally I'm opposed to any unnecessary packaging, but the impact of plastic wrap might be less than that of people getting sick from consuming an unwrapped food item that went through the following earlier in the day: a brat put his cottonpicking hands on the item, dropped it on the floor, then moo put it back on the shelf, touching it with her filthy hands.
January 30, 2011
Hi reaperess, fellow Ypsilantian here! :hello

That's the Wal-Mart on Ellsworth, isn't it? Was in there only once; it's more removed from our east-side house than the Michigan Ave. Kroger's or Von's (latter of which has best in-house butcher in Ypsi!). But I can assure you that your story means that I'll n e v e r go to that Wall-Mart again. What filthy behavior. And as another commenter said, great impetus to keep up with the garden this year. Blech.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login