Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brooke Shields

Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
Brooke Shields
October 28, 2005
Aside from the fact that you'd have to be stupid or crazy to get knocked up again after it almost destroyed you emotionally the first time, didn't anyone tell Brooke that Francis is a boy's name? Frances (with an "e") is the female version.
Annie
Re: Brooke Shields
October 31, 2005
I don't understand why women who suffer from postpartum depression want to have more kids. Brooke Shields should do an Angelina Jolie and adopt bundles of kids. She can afford them.

I've heard horror stories (second or third-hand) of women whose religious beliefs dictate they keep having kids - in this case, Mormons. One women had severe postpartum depression after the birht of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER CHILDREN (she'd had four kids by the time I heard about her).

What are these women trying to prove????

I'm childfree, and I'm grateful every single minute of my life about the choice I made. There are too many children who are born unloved, unwanted, whose parents (and child) would have been better off if they'd raised a pet rock.

There's got to be intelligent life on some planet. It's just not happening on earth.
sprogless
November 01, 2005
I wonder if Brooke Shields has ever heard of Andrea Yates?
Annie
November 01, 2005
I hear you, sprogless.

And did you know that Andrea Yates' now ex-husband (I think the divorce has gone through by now - ever the caring husband, he waited until the furor died down, and quietly sought a divorce) is still out and about? I'm still ticked that that SOB wasn't sharing a table next to his wife during the trial. He should have been prosecuted and jailed as well. He was a lot more culpable, and less stupid than she was.

I would have been more than happy to have contributed to the NOW fund, but it just dealt with A. Yates' defense fund. I wanted someone to give Mr. Yates an anesthesia-free, irreversible vasectomy.

That schmuck's out there doing his number on some other poor, desperate to mate dimwit, and who knows how many kids he'll still have.

May he rot in hell.

Sorry, but I'm still ticked about that mess. How many more children have to die?

Thanks for letting me vent.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.