Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lolita Cosplay

Posted by Tokio Fraulein 
Tokio Fraulein
Lolita Cosplay
August 29, 2006
You've probably all wondered what I was talking about...so here's a link to what it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_lolita (I prefer wearing all the types! X3) and a site where I buy some of my dresses: http://home.comcast.net/~sakurafairy/tablepage.htm (Go to Cosplay and then Lolita.) Aren't the dresses cute? ^^ I've gotten a lot of weird looks wearing my dresses, but at least I'm not in Ganguro (tanning yourself as dark as you can, peroxiding your hair to death and dancing in drill-team style to Euro Pop with other girls...)

heart,
Tokio Fraulein
Re: Lolita Cosplay
August 29, 2006
While I am not into the "Lolita" look at all, I do not like it when people look at others in an odd way due to choice of clothing. Our differences should be celebrated rather than condemned. Often, the attitudes stem from fear and lack of understanding.
GreenGrass
August 30, 2006
I saw some of those dresses and they are cool! I personally don't think I would wear them because I too have a "different" sense of style - I have been made fun of on occasion for wearing old school penny loafers instead of those obnoxious girly mule type things that are so popular - but they are cute dresses nonetheless.
August 30, 2006
hell i have worn stockings and a basque and high heels..

dont worry i am not a cross dresser in the classic sense, i dressed as frank n furter at a theatre showing of rocky horror..

yes a 6 foot tall, 23 stone man with a goatee, in stockings and suspenders and a basque.. now thats a sight to terrify LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 30, 2006
Let your freak flags fly! They are what make you a glorious and unique individual!

I like to mismatch colors and patterns, and dress like an old woman in wildly patterned jumpers, dresses and housecoats. I get so annoyed with "hipsters" in the latest fashions, ironic teeshirts, stupid haircuts and white belts that I intentionally dress as geeky, weird and off as possible knowing that no one in their right mind will try to copy my "look", to be honest, I don't really feel comfortable in anything else. Plus, I always have a great selection at the thrift store, because the only folks I have to fight for the good stuff are the old ladies, and my friends can always find me in a crowd.
Tokio Fraulein
August 30, 2006
Hehe...Being weird is what I do best! And I LOVE the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Today I wore my black shredded-hem bondage skirt and bustier top with my fishnet shirt...And I carried my PVC Gothic Teddy Bear I spent HOURS sewing (darned stuff kept sticking to the machine!!). ^^ I noted that a MooMoo covered her sprog's eyes when I walked past with my (perky) chest in that top...Haha. I provide the shock value! XD That little girl...I hope she grows up and dresses like me. ^^ I can dream, can't I? big grin with biting lip
August 31, 2006
i generally wear all black, like a fat johnny cash, i have a long black trenchcoat, black shirt, black hat(got 2 one is black leather, one is felt) god people run away from me when i am storming down the road.. i remember once passing some 13 -15 year old and they ran like hell to get away from me and shouted you look scary mister... i wear what i want, at one point i wore a bright orange dayglow shirt, with grey trousers and a green tie, coz i wanted too (i could only find them soi said ah sod it)..

(i am an eddie freak, faust my fiancee is a columbia lookalike ish so perfect match. i have noticed people who like rocky horror, are generally more accepting of other people, you have transexual, aliens, cross dressing, cannibalism, incest (riff and magenta). i have even got the semi sequal shock treatment)

so if you like the film, then you must be more accepting.

it reminds me of the cold case episode bout rocky horror this uber religious freak, (played by barry bostwick). goes to a show and gets all.. freaked out, and kills someone..

http://www.tv.com/cold-case/creatures-of-the-night/episode/411580/summary.html

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 31, 2006
I am a bohemian type of person: tie-dyes, peasant skirts, sandals, and the like. I keep my hair very short as well as let the gray come out and have tattoos. It is cool to read of our differences.
August 31, 2006
heheheh...I love it when parents cover their children's eyes as a result of me.
I've got a nice red teeshirt that says "Fuck Em' Bucky" with our college mascot giving the world the finger below it. They used to make them in the 70's before the university liscensed the mascot, so long term residents are familiar with the image. The shirt is also a little bit small so it really accentuates my boobs, which is a double whammy so to speak. Anyway, the other day SO and I were going to a concert and had to walk through a big community event we call "Concerts for the Squares", a classical music concert that happens weekly for a couple of summer months on the main square of my city. A very fambly friendly event to say the least. Strollers and sprogs everwhere. We had to walk through the ENTIRE event and if I had a nickle for the number of bugged out eyes, and horrified expressions I saw, I'd surely be a thousandare. One person did compliment me on the shirt, but for the most part, I could hear the breeder brain cells popping.
Oh that gave me a hearty laugh.
September 01, 2006
Feh, most people do not tangle with me due to the short-short hair and tatttoos. I am a very mellow person and polite but they, the Breedrsons, do not know that which is good because I hate people in my face. Yeah, moos are going to hate your tight shirts because it reminds them of what their husbands like to gaze at and how much they have to lose...
September 01, 2006
People don't mess with me either, inspite of the long hair and glasses. I think I've developed a pretty good "stink eye" to keep folks at bay...or it's the bruises. Man, I practiced my dirty look for YEARS in middle and high school. If they do make it past my stink eye, I've got a sassy mouth, quick brain and am not afraid to use 'em to my advantage. I am generally polite and helpful as I truly belive that those are the best traits a person can have. However, if someone's going to get all up in my business about my life, there are few things I won't say about theirs.

My shirts are generally much larger than they need to be, because of my chest and the job I do. I'd just rather have people focusing on what I'm saying as opposed to staring at my boobs. However, I do have a small collection of particularly well fitting and "offensive" teeshirts that make me laugh, and always get favorable comments at concerts and bars.

Also, congradulations on one year of sobriety! It's a hard row to hoe and you've certianly done an excellent job.
September 01, 2006
this is me, yes i am that ugly wink..

you can see why people run away from me, i have shoulder length hair too usually in a pony tail..

Tokio Fraulein
September 01, 2006
I just arrived home from a symphony in my powder-blue snow-queen dress...It has one of those heart necklines (you know, goes along the shape of the top of your bust) and that part is trimmed with white marabou...I was carrying Yasashiru (my Super Dollfie boy) in his matching blue outfit and my snowflake purse. A sproggen at the symphony who looked about 12 shrieked to his friend "Look at that girl's TITS!" I got in his face and told him off...Moo looked horrified and proceeded to lecture me on how inappropriate my outfit was (for goodness sake, it's one of the Sweet Lolis! I could have done a lot worse!)...And do you know what she was wearing? A hideously low-cut black dress that showcased her IckBlah Preggo Belly! O_O I just can't stand hypocrites...Yasashiru can't stand them either...XD
Anonymous User
September 02, 2006
Mercurior: Great picture!! Faust is a lucky gal! I love big guys who aren't pretty boys. Rob Halford from Judas Priest is my favorite. He just drips sex!! On the subject of Lolita dress, I love how Courtney Love used to dress when she was with Hole. She does her own thing and doesn't care what people think.
September 02, 2006
i only have a goatee coz my razor dulled, and.. i went out for more blades and people commented i looked cool.. i hate all these 6 pack men, i have a keg which is better value wink..

cheers sharon, i am big, and gentle, but seeing that come storming upto to someone.. they run like hell.. wink..

September 02, 2006
Thank-you, Feh. smiling smiley It has not been an easy road...especially this summer with some emotional stuff going on. Fall is arriving and cleaning out the weird summer energy. I feel good... smiling smiley

I am with Sharon, Mercurior. You are not an ugly man at all. Faust is fortunate to find a true person.

"Pretty boys" always made me run in the other direction. Why? Because of their attitude of how they can have any woman they want. I was involved with one for a very brief time -- like maybe a week! I ran in the other direction because of his arrogance and that he felt he could "look around" but I better not go with anyone but HIM...
September 02, 2006
i can be ugly if i want to be he he he wink.. it keeps brats away from me.. the look of doom..

the north western humour is very self depreciating, we poke fun at ourselves. i have said i am only handsome at midnight on an overcast night, to someone with cataracts, and thats through 5 paper bags.. wink..

it just means i am playing trying to make people laugh or grin.. (and if i make someone laugh at me they arent gonna hurt me defence mechanism from school)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login