Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

faust is here

Posted by mercurior 
faust is here
September 09, 2006
yes faust landed last tuesday to stay here with me for 8 weeks, we went out last nite, and she was surprised because the restaurant we went too had no kids in, indian fresh cooked meals, i havent been out at nite for years, but here, at least in st helens, and there was no kids about at least not round the town centre.. it wasnt too bad..

but it did show i am old.. wink.. most of the people there were young.. younger than me..

the indian meal was good, a bit expensive.. but.. worth it..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: faust is here
September 09, 2006
Right on! Thank you

I am so happy for you both! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
September 09, 2006
Yea, yea!!! How exciting!! I'm so glad you met your love, so diffecult to find!!
Anonymous User
September 12, 2006
Yay for Merc and his Faust!

How long before she gets to stay forever?

Enjoy your time together! :-)
September 14, 2006
hopefully once all the paperwork is sorted by april 07..

its still a complete culture shock here, from there..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
sprogless
September 15, 2006
April isn't that far off, even though it probably seems like forever. It's wonderful that you guys are able to visit each other pretty often. I hope Faust has a great time in the UK! I'm just sorry that she has to come back here. It would be really nice if she could stay until all of the paperwork is done.
September 16, 2006
I hear you, Sprogless! I also feel bad that Faust has to come back the right-wing US until all of the paperwork is filled out. April will get here quickly but time does stand still when someone is waiting for something good...
September 28, 2006
Congradulations, Merc and Faust.

lab mom
September 29, 2006
thanks everyone,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login