Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some baybees really are cute

Posted by law 
Some baybees really are cute
June 24, 2011
A Friday Squee break was in order. Mods please move at your leisure if this is too OT.

Cute exotic babies from around the world:
http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/2010/04/ewe-cant-resist-the-lamby.html

Who can resist animal babies? Not me! Human babies are never anywhere near this effing cute.
Re: Some baybees really are cute
June 24, 2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Thank you...

I can't resist animal babies, either. They blow human maggots out of the water. Hell, I even find actual maggots cuter than human babies. Then again, I hate the human species so that's where I'm at.
June 24, 2011

They are cuter than humans. Not by much though.
June 24, 2011

(This little guy was left on a friend's doorstep by its mama; sadly he did not survive but it was not for lack of trying. I think he was adorable.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 24, 2011

There. Now they're cuter. smiling smiley

Awwwww Navi... Poor lil' teeny poopies.
June 24, 2011
Navi: SQUEEEE!! Poor behbeh kitteh. Was soooo cute! I love orange kitties. Never had one though.

Sea: LOL!
June 24, 2011
Little animals are absolutely precious, ALL of them!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 24, 2011
law1204
Navi: SQUEEEE!! Poor behbeh kitteh. Was soooo cute! I love orange kitties. Never had one though.

Sea: LOL!

I know. Mama showed up on their stoop heavily pregnant and starving. He and his fiancee who loveth the kittehs, fed her and tried to make her comfy and she ran off. Mama dropped precious behbeh off, and has not been seen since. Friend does not know if she or others are okay.

I told him that if mama was in bad shape there is no telling whether care would have helped this little one. However he did give him love and comfort and warmth and he likely did not suffer.

I just thought he was precious.

And I LMAOed at the cute maggots....

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
June 24, 2011
Awwww, I love all the cute animal baby photos you guys posted! Even the maggots are cuter than human baybees, lol!

I dare you all to watch this video and tell me your heart didn't melt from the sheer cuteness!
Anonymous User
June 24, 2011
Here's some more kitteh cuteness.

Anonymous User
June 24, 2011
Great pics, thanks! Can't decide which ones I like more. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
June 24, 2011
So cute!! I just love animal babies grinning smiley They are so adorable!!
And LOL at the maggots... they actually do look better than human babies!

And here is a goose baby! I actually took this myself- there are lots of them by the lake. So cute and fluffy!

June 24, 2011
If human babies would stop looking like old, bald, toothless men, maybe they won't scare the shit out of us.

These ones are adorable.
June 25, 2011
A few I forgot:

June 25, 2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login