Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You were ALL right...

Posted by india_darshan 
You were ALL right...
September 18, 2006
My friend married to the Thai woman, who refuses sex and is nasty to him and whose delinquent son lived off of him, complained about her again. They were on a fancy vacation on a cruise and she threatened to divorce him. Then...she recanted using PMS as an excuse but he still feels emotionally bruised.

I am over the "how can such a nice guy be married to a nasty b*tch" attitude. I told him that he needed to look at himself as to WHY he tolerates such behaviour. I also told him how he was a hypocrite -- feeling American women were not good enough to marry just because ONE did him wrong in a divorce...yet American women are good enough to f*ck since wifey refuses to f*ck HIM (yeah...I said THAT word and used the entire spelling because I was ticked).

Most of you mentioned this man has issues...and he does. Most people hate to hear the truth. I know I can be that way at times...but I think my friendship is o-v-e-r because I finally had it with the "poor me's" and told him EXACTLY what I think! I was being too freaking nice and enabling this person on an emotional level.

This wifey loves to talk about how his ex-wife was a "sl*t" and he goes along. I got REALLY irked. I told him that I had to do things for $$$ survival when I left home at a young age due to sexual abuse. He and his wifey loves to look down on that stuff but - at least - I am honest about who I am as a person. Yeah, the guy is a conservative but I cannot judge them all because of him. Ending friendships does s*ck but I am not about to remain in a dysfunctional friendship regardless of how platonic it is...
sprogless
Re: You were ALL right...
September 19, 2006
I'm sorry you had to end your friendship, India. That really sucks. On the upside, maybe he'll begin to think about what you've said, and he'll realize that this woman is a bad deal all- around. I hope so. Someday, he may thank you for giving him the wake- up call.
September 20, 2006
Thank-you for your kind words, Sprogless. I know I have been guilty of remaining in my own misery but I learned how to stop doing this so it does get to me when someone much older is willing to live in his own "crapulence"...I know...that is not a word! This man wants to "work it out" regardless of how nasty the wife is to him. But...another thing I have learned is how I cannot save another person.
September 20, 2006
it should be a word, hell if enough of us use it it will be wink.

i always give people 3 chances with me, they mess me about 3 times and they are gone.. once ok its possible its an accident twice and ok.. on the outskirts of probability, but 3 times.. and they are outta there..

well you also have a lot of friends on here, who know and understand a lot more than most

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 21, 2006
Thank-you, Mercurior! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login