Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mercuriors Books

Posted by mercurior 
Mercuriors Books
January 25, 2009
i thiought if people are at a loss of reading matters i have a few all time fav books. some arent easy to read some are. some will keep you awake till you finish.

china mieville, and they wrote perdido street station, the scar and the iron council, quite hard books but fasciniating

then theres peter f hamiltion, Nightsdawn trilogy The Reality Dysfunction (1996), The Neutronium Alchemist (1997), and The Naked God (1999).

commonwealth saga Pandora's Star and Judas Unchained, the void trilogy, the dreaming void and the temporal void, 3rd book to be published

not the easiest of reads, but a must read set

(for american readers The Reality Dysfunction (1996, published in two volumes in the U.S." Emergence and Expansion), ISBN 0-330-34032-8
The Neutronium Alchemist (1997, published in two volumes in the U.S." Consolidation and Conflict), ISBN 0-330-35143-5
The Naked God (1999, published in two volumes in paperback in the U.S.: Flight and Faith; the US hardback was one volume), ISBN 0-330-35145-1
from wiki)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login