Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm famous!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I'm famous!
October 14, 2006
Well, sort of! There is an interview with me published in the November 2006 issue of "Scrap & Stamp Arts" magazine. This magazine can be purchased at most chain craft stores in the U.S., as well as at larger bookstores such as Barnes & Noble.

I scanned in the article for all to see. http://www.christine-murphy.net/interview/page1.html

There are four pages in all, with links to the next page at the bottom of each. I wanted to make the scans large enough to read, so dial-up users may have to wait a few minutes for each scan to load.

The only thing is that the "n" in "oozingly" fell off somewhere along the way, and no one noticed it until after it went to print. Oh, well!

Enjoy!
Anonymous User
Re: I'm famous!
October 14, 2006
Right on, Catmommy! I got a letter published in Yoga Journal in the last issue. Years ago, I had two letters published in Ms as well as an article in a pagan publiciation. I am really proud of you! smiling smiley
October 16, 2006
Awesome card!! Very nice article/interview as well.

:beer
Anonymous User
October 19, 2006
I loved what you said about making someone's day being your proudest accomplishment, and "If something doesn't try to run away, you can probably stamp on it…" - that made me laugh. It was an utterly charming interview and your card and scrapbook page [and the cat on them] are gorgeous!
CFScorpio
October 19, 2006
Congratulations!!! Nice article. I never realized you were ailurophile. I remember you from Turtle's old board.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2006
Way to go!!!
Your card is beautiful, and so is your kitty.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login