Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Protect the football!

Posted by thom_c 
Protect the football!
September 28, 2012

precisely why children and sports bars should not mix

although my nephew is probably already learning certain words daddy says during Steelers games and that pillows can be airborne. I can see the note from preschool:
"Your son today threw the naptime pillows at classmates and yelled "aw, come on, Rothlisberger"...
Re: Protect the football!
October 02, 2012
I wonder how many breeders shat sparkles over this one. I bet theyre all mooing and bellowing about how their kids "dont act like that". Face it breeders, your kids are the bane of gameday.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
October 02, 2012
Strikes me as - almost pitched to Famblees - like a way to 'get away from the kids'.

And Duh will like it too! Wait - wait - there might even be some skinny yet big boobied waitresses! In skimpy costumes ~
Yes. yes..... (Some Male Bonding too! - Slap your buddy on the butt, it's in no way ghey if you're Duhs. Not that there's anything wrong with that ~)

I'm not particularly interested no matter how you pitch it. No dis to 'sports fans', either - I did play Tennis at school, also. I do sometimes watch local Baseball, on TV, while I'm working - I tire of it though. I'm not rabid about any of this stuff, in any case.

Not very interested in all this, watching stuff. I am interested in cars - but not really races and following all that. More from a tech, performance interest - or yeah I like fast cars - but that doesn't have to mean some blah 'race' with cars driving around in circles ~
I find most of that end boring.

Yeah no dis - but if that's some Famblee Type's version of 'Entertainment' - yeah, I'd rather stay home and read a book. Doesn't have to be some 'high end' entertainment - I actually try to seek and find 'tucked away' and 'unknown' and 'unusual' spots. Don't we all to whatever degree.

It also strikes me as - places like these come off as (to me, anyway) - adult versions of Chuck E. Cheese.

Again, I am not a snob. Not completely grinning smiley

I would, seriously, rather get drunk on juiced beer in the alley out back then suffer through some of these type of places. Especially if there are Breeders and (most likely) - sprogs about.

Others' experiences may vary.
October 06, 2012
Snark Shark
"It also strikes me as - places like these come off as (to me, anyway) - adult versions of Chuck E. Cheese."

That is disturbingly accurate!

i'd rather be in one for adults than one for kids....although i love the capital one's olaf's pizza ad:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login