Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy emoticons

Posted by Ketchup 
Crazy emoticons
October 07, 2012
I'm taking a class in which we were discussing language and computers. Someone brought up the topic of emoticons - here is one I had never heard of: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (flipping a table in anger) I have to say, that made me LMAO.

Do any of you all know of some crazy emoticons beyond the basic smilies and such?
Re: Crazy emoticons
October 07, 2012
Ketchup
I'm taking a class in which we were discussing language and computers. Someone brought up the topic of emoticons - here is one I had never heard of: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (flipping a table in anger) I have to say, that made me LMAO.

Do any of you all know of some crazy emoticons beyond the basic smilies and such?

That's cool.

Gosh, I remember when it was mostly BBS and newsgroups rather than web-based message boards. People had to come up with ASCII expressions because gifs weren't postable. Now, I see that the art is kept alive via Twitter. Check this site for some neat stuff
October 08, 2012
That's a really cool site, Dorisan! Thanks for sharing.
RJM
October 09, 2012
Ketchup

I don't know if I would call it crazy, but here's the "Marge Simpson": @@@@@@ :-)
October 10, 2012
There's a whole site of those emoticons.
A lot of tumblr users take advantage of them.
If you look hard enough you might find gifs of them.
But here's the website for the emoticons.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login