Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

School Rant angry smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
School Rant angry smiley
March 02, 2013
Im so fucking pissed right now that I want to bawl my eyes out!

I just realized this morning that I accidently forgot to do a listenting assignment for my online class. The listenting assignment was due yesterday.

Now I will get a 0 for the grade. My grade will drop from a high A to a mid-to low B! I fucking want an A damn it!!!!

I have to have a 3.0 gpa average to keep one of my loans. Thanks to failing nursing school, I already received one warning. If, I don't receive a 3.0 gpa this semester, I won't get any more money to pay for school! :bawl

Told my mom and dad about it. She said I have too much free time to forget an assignment. She also rambled a bit on how my loans are paying for college and how I will eventually need to pay it back. Thanks for the lovely comments mom! I already knew that! Dad just sits back in his chair and says nothing.

I'm doing okay in my other classes except for General Chem Part 2. Have a second test on Thursday that I need to study for. I bombed the first exam. Luckily, a girl who sits next to me offered her help so I'm going to take it. I really don't want to take Chem 2 over again during the summer.

I realise that I have a procrastination problem. I like to lounge too much and have low motivation to do things, especially if I'm not doing so hot in a class. I just getting sick of being reminded too many times that I have this problem, especially by mom. I'm also sick off getting pressure from my mom to do well in my classes.

And as of today, I'm now 23. Happy birthday to me!

Sorry, if I sounded very childish. I really needed to get this rant out of head. Advice is welcome.
Re: School Rant angry smiley
March 02, 2013
I'm sorry about your grade and school frustrations. I would recommend using this as an opportunity to get more organized. Maybe use a paper or online calendar to track when assignments are due? I'm in school currently and my classes are all online. I keep a simple running list in a text file of work that needs to be done each week, and each week I update it for new assignments. If you have Microsoft Outlook, you can also use the calendar to set up reminders. Just a suggestion.

ETA: happy birthday! :bal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login