Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Joys of Having Teenage Sons

Posted by pepper labeija 
The Joys of Having Teenage Sons
December 20, 2013

I'm glad my monthly tissue budget will never get that high bouncing and laughing
Re: The Joys of Having Teenage Sons
December 20, 2013
OMG, that poor woman :goggle

She needs to pass this to her husband and tell him to instruct his sons in the proper use and disposal of fap products. It would certainly be her duty to instruct daughters on how to deal with the monthly cardinal visits (my sympathy is extended further because girls are typically more discreet and tidy with their supplies).
December 20, 2013

A life described in one smiley...

But look on the good side, when they do it in a tissue, as Dr. Ruth used to tell about, they are not making any more babies! They are actually being environmentally responsible!
December 23, 2013
Oh man, that had me cracking up! The reviewer's other reviews are pretty great too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2Q14JXZX4R807/ref=cm_pdp_rev_all?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview
Anonymous User
December 23, 2013
Soooo much less messy being a girl!
January 02, 2014
Okay, this cracked me up. I'm showing it to Mr. Random as soon as he gets home.
January 04, 2014
This "James" person must be a gender-bendering forgetful troll. In his first reviews, he talks about his wife then the tissue and tampon ones "he" becomes a woman. Back to a man named Marvin in the toothbrush one. The latest review his name was Ray. I was going to post the Fry meme, but this person is clearly a troll.

Pro-tip if you want to write creative, humorous troll reviews on Amazon stick to one name, sex, persona, and never change it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login