Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

High school student receives death threat after coming out as gay

Posted by brown-eyed diamond 
Rage-inducing link

I cannot believe it's 2014 and some people STILL can't accept that gay people exist. Get over it!!

EDIT: Here's the letter.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Re: High school student receives death threat after coming out as gay
February 05, 2014
fucking redneck morons.

It's Minnesota. I wouldn't expect much else from that cradle of idiocy. I hope the kid carries a gun from here on out because the pigs, both in the police department and in the school district, won't lift a finger to protect him.
Not ALL of us from Minnesota are bigoted rednecks! winking smiley On a more serious note, fuck Circle Pines! That shithole can burn to the ground...poor kid. sad smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
February 05, 2014
satansbitch
It's Minnesota. I wouldn't expect much else from that cradle of idiocy. I hope the kid carries a gun from here on out because the pigs, both in the police department and in the school district, won't lift a finger to protect him.

And if a football player is found to have done it, no action will be taken.
February 05, 2014
Well, this sickens me but sadly doesn't surprise me. sad smiley Tiny-minded morons...

(Also, don't you just love it when they say that being gay is unnatural? Despite the fact that homosexual behaviour has been observed in just about every species on Earth...)

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 05, 2014
Rage inducing is spot on. Nobody gets to decide who lives and who dies. A young man, who does no harm, lives in fear, and might get hurt, because of who is attracted to. While muslim rapists, and other rapists, molesters walk free. This country and others are on their way to stupid-bigot-religious fanatic-O-cracy. When are we collectively going to rebel, and demand equal rights laws be passed for the well-being of all of us. Unless somebody directly caused serious injury,we should all be free to choose how we live, and how we love. Them bigoted trash should take their own advice, and disappear from this world.

Must end rant.
Sorry.
Sadly I'm not surprised. Like what JohnDrake wrote earlier, if a football player did it, no action would be taken.

Why can't people mind their own damn business when it comes to sexual orientation, dating a different race, and/or dating with a significant age gap?

I also hate when people say being gay is a choice. Uh, no it's not.
February 06, 2014
empresskitty
Sadly I'm not surprised. Like what JohnDrake wrote earlier, if a football player did it, no action would be taken.

Why can't people mind their own damn business when it comes to sexual orientation, dating a different race, and/or dating with a significant age gap?

I also hate when people say being gay is a choice. Uh, no it's not.

American schools are the worst possible place for people who are gay. I was actually accused of and harassed for being gay even though I'm not. For one thing, I didn't like sports, and real men are interested in sports of course. Also, when girls would pass me sexually explicit notes, say sexual things to me, put their hands on me, act like little sluts, etc., and I told them to knock it off, that of course meant there had to be something wrong with me. Not going to school dances didn't exactly help my case either.

Just being accused of it is bad enough, I don't want to imagine how bad it is for those who really are.
February 06, 2014
I love the "I am not a coward" line. He's not a coward, yet he didn't sign his name. Big surprise. and I wouldn't be surprised either if it turns out he is a member of the football team.
JohnDrake

American schools are the worst possible place for people who are gay. I was actually accused of and harassed for being gay even though I'm not. For one thing, I didn't like sports, and real men are interested in sports of course. Also, when girls would pass me sexually explicit notes, say sexual things to me, put their hands on me, act like little sluts, etc., and I told them to knock it off, that of course meant there had to be something wrong with me. Not going to school dances didn't exactly help my case either.

Just being accused of it is bad enough, I don't want to imagine how bad it is for those who really are.

I was accused of being gay in elementary school! I didn't even know what gay meant! This was mostly because I said I liked girls, but I meant as friends because the few friends I had were female. I'm not even talking sixth grade here. This is something that second grade, maybe earlier. These kids also knew "balls" as a slang word.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login