Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Three Wishes

Posted by mercurior 
The Three Wishes
November 25, 2006
A few years ago, after watching too many films about evil genies(wishmaster series in particular), and playing role playing games, where the gamesmaster always found a way around any wish you could make.

i wondered could i create 3 purely selfish wishes, with not chance of it backfiring upon me.

so i pondered and wondered and scratched my head, and i came up with 3 wishes that i think are infallible. with no horrific side effects at least not for me..

so what would everyones 3 purely selfish wishes be. these are mine.

wish 1

i wish i had the ability to create a small private universe to the dimensions i want, with an environment that would be safe and comfortable for me and anyone or anything else i want to bring in for as long as i want, with enough resources food and water and anything else i can imagine for my survival including luxury items , and to be able to bring anyone and anything into this pocket dimension and out again whenever i want with a gateway which i can say when it will open and where and what size it will be and i can say who can enter and who can not and to be able to revoke it when i want

Wish 2

i wish for the ability to reach into any image and to be able to remove any item, person, object, and it will have the skills, powers, abilities in the context of the item, person or object from the image i reached into and it will resume its size in the context of the image once it has left my touch, and to send the person, object, item back into the image whenever i want reversing the effects of the item, person, object if i so desire

Wish 3

i wish to be able to select and have any Superpower, psychic, mystical ability ever written about in any literature, comic, story, and to be able to decide which powers and abilities that i will have for the next 24 hours at which time they will fade in power leaving the effects behind until i decide they shouldnt remain, so that i can select the same powers the next day or completely different powers and abilities.

these are mine, what would yours be (you dont have to be as intricate as mine).

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: The Three Wishes
November 27, 2006
If I could have any three wishes...

1. A Holodeck like they have on Star Trek TNG. That would be so cool!

2. I have no artistic talent at all, so I would wish for a machine that could reproduce anything I have in my mind.

3. True World Peace. A world that is free of money, religion, war, entitlement, greed, hatred, and murder.
Re: The Three Wishes
November 28, 2006
the thing is in the wishmaster and a few other about wishes, your 3rd wish, would kill everyone on the planet, and that would be what you wished for..wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login