Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Retards And Crimes

Posted by goatkidzrcute 
Retards And Crimes
June 25, 2016
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/ustat/ustat0301-01.htm

[/iWhile most defendants with mental retardation who have committed a crime know they have done something wrong, they often cannot explain why the act was wrong.

· At the trial of a man with mental retardation convicted of raping and murdering an 87-year old woman, a clinical psychologist testified that while the defendant could acknowledge that rape was "wrong," he was nonetheless not able to offer any explanation for why. "Pressed for an answer, [the defendant] admitted not receiving `permission' for the rape....Pressed further, in desperation, he blurted out, `Maybe it's against her religion!' The jury gasped at such an explanation."29

The inability to comprehend abstract concepts may include the inability to fully understand the meaning of "death" or "murder".

· Morris Mason, whose I.Q. was 62-66, was executed in 1985 in Virginia after being convicted of rape and murder. Before his execution, Mason asked one of his legal advisors for advice on what to wear to his funeral.30

· Robert Wayne Sawyer, who had mental retardation, was convicted of beating, raping and burning alive a young woman in 1979. At his clemency hearing, the chair of the Louisiana pardons board asked Sawyer if he knew what murder was. Sawyer responded, "That's when the breath leaves your body." In response to a subsequent question he clarified that "it's when you stab someone and the breath leaves the body." When he was then asked what happens if someone is shot, Sawyer answered, "I just don't know."31

[/bIf someone know what they did was wrong, then they still need take some responsibilty for their actions(depending whatever they're mild, moderate, severly or profound).
Re: But He's Retard! Bawwww!
June 25, 2016
Oh, they fully grasp what death and murder are. That's why they do it.
Re: Retards And Crimes
June 25, 2016
What does this post have to do with being CF? Wouldn't this be better suited to the Patio?

I know you're a newbie to our board, but it would help if you read the rules and forum descriptions before posting.
June 25, 2016
I can assure you, the ones capable of raping and killing, are also capable of understanding murder - they simply don't care for anyone other than themselves. Although IQ are demonstrably bullshit, an IQ of 62-66 equals a mental age of 11. Even a well raised 5 year old knows that hurt someone = bad.

I worked with a 'retarded' rapist, who would gladly boast to me that he proudly raped fellow tards whenever he liked, as he knew full well that pulling the 'tard card' resulted in an instant pardon for every crime he committed. In actual fact, it's the default defense of many of these tards.

Furthermore, those tards mentioned in the article actually have a decent grasp on abstract concepts like religion and death processes - would also clearly understand that if you kill, you have done something really bad - but simply don't care about it. Tardism being a scale, even an Iq of a 5 year old can commit murder - but in the tards case is it a result of impulse or pre-planned strategy. I think you'll find that the heinous crimes committed by these tards require significant pre-planning - which includes stalking, breaking and entering, items to commit crime etc. These murders aren't simply as a result of an impulsive tard tantrum or meltdown.

One last thing to remember, that retardism doesn't affect every part of the brain equally, the same like the body. Only parts of the brain are retarded, not all of them. Cognitive reasoning may be retarded, but executive function or motor functioning may operate at the chronological age. Even parts of cognitive reasoning may operate at different functioning levels - such as planning. Furthermore, another famous saying of the tard ranglers, was that

they're retarded, not stupid
retardation may simply mean a delay in some cases, which means that they will eventually get to the same reasoning, it just takes longer.
June 30, 2016
nokidsandhappy
I worked with a 'retarded' rapist, who would gladly boast to me that he proudly raped fellow tards whenever he liked, as he knew full well that pulling the 'tard card' resulted in an instant pardon for every crime he committed. In actual fact, it's the default defense of many of these tards.

Well, like any other sneuflake, why not keep doing what works for them? Their breeder parents won't hold them accountable for their actions and protect them from consequences. Of course they're going to do whatever they want and expect to get away with it.

(Actually, that's all brats, isn't it?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login