Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No, I have not died yet!

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
No, I have not died yet!
January 10, 2017
I'm still around. Tony and I are enjoying the HELL out of life here in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. Refreshingly brat-free and quite simple.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tony pointed out to me a few articles on the backlash against babies and brats in first and business class cabins. It sounds like the revolt has finally started and we CF are being positively recognized. Goddess, I hope.
Re: No, I have not died yet!
January 15, 2017
cfbitchfromla
I'm still around. Tony and I are enjoying the HELL out of life here in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. Refreshingly brat-free and quite simple.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tony pointed out to me a few articles on the backlash against babies and brats in first and business class cabins. It sounds like the revolt has finally started and we CF are being positively recognized. Goddess, I hope.

There are two reasons to pay for business class: fully reclining seats and not having to listen to kids. It is nuts to think that people want to pay 3+ times the standard fare to listen to kids.
Re: No, I have not died yet!
January 19, 2017
cfbitch,

Hi! I was thinking of you last July when that scumbag ran down all those people on the Promenade des Anglais.

Enjoy France and the simple things smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login