Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Paris Hilton & Her DUI

Posted by amethusos* 
Paris Hilton & Her DUI
May 03, 2007
The big news is how the prosecutor wants jail time (45 days) for Paris violating her probation and driving while her license has been suspended for the DUI. I am sure Paris thinks this is so "mean". Why the hell shouldn't the cunt get jail time??? If I or anyone else on this board did the same shit as Ms. Hilton, we would be sitting in county jail with no one offering to get us out. I love my country but am tired how the justice system is a two-tiered deal: one for the rich and another for the rest of us...
Anonymous User
Re: Paris Hilton & Her DUI
May 03, 2007
OOOH! L.A. County Jail is the perfect place for celebuslut Paris!

I've been there many times (work- related crap. I've never been a "guest."), and it's an awful place. If she gets sentenced to jail, her ass is fried. They may treat rich people differently in court, but once the cell door slams shut, she's just another number to the staff. Paris better get used to bologna sandwiches, tap water, and strip searches!
May 04, 2007
From what I gather, most prisoners hate the "divas" when they get their whitebread asses sentenced. Every mean thing Paris has done to others will come back ten-fold in the joint.
May 07, 2007
I know people who were in jail for MONTHS for a simple probation violation. Paris is a stupid hole who deserves to have her ass beat down in the slammer. I doubt it will change anything, but I'll gladly applaud the judge. However, just watching her walking into the booking facility with that "someone put a turd under my nose" look on her face was beautiful schoddenfreude at it's best.
May 08, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know people who were in jail for MONTHS for a
> simple probation violation. Paris is a stupid
> hole who deserves to have her ass beat down in the
> slammer. I doubt it will change anything, but
> I'll gladly applaud the judge. However, just
> watching her walking into the booking facility
> with that "someone put a turd under my nose" look
> on her face was beautiful schoddenfreude at it's
> best.

I really hope some Big Mama does beat her fucking ass!
May 09, 2007
Unfortunately, according to MSNBC, she'll be in the "special" unit for high profile criminals such as herself, so it's highly doubtful she'll run into any actual human people. However, she will still be stuck in her cell for 23 hours a day, provided she doesn't get a pardon from the governator....
Hey, if you're in CA you might just want to call his office to let them know your opinion on this subject...
May 09, 2007
well have you heard what she is trying to do, poor ickle rich girl,

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/celebrity/article1763944.ece

Jail-bound socialite Paris Hilton urged fans today to sign a petition to pardon her "mistake" because she provides beauty and excitement to "(most of) our otherwise mundane lives".

The 26-year-old was ordered by a Los Angeles judge on Friday to report to a county jail by June 5 to serve a 45-day sentence for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Hilton's plea, on her MySpace website, came as her lawyers filed a notice with the court indicating their intent to appeal. The document is required before a formal appeal can be lodged.

The hotel heiress urged fans to join her in a desperate plea to California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to keep her out of jail.

She wrote on her blog: "My friend Joshua started this petition, please help and sihn (sic) it. i LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!"

The petition reads: "Paris Whitney Hilton is an American celebrity and socialite. She is an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as to the real estate fortune of her father Richard Hilton. She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives."

It adds: "We, the American public who support Paris, are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that Drunk Driving is wrong...

"This petition is to ask Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon Paris Hilton for her mistake. Please allow her to her return to her career and life."

of course there are people who want her in jail here Sign the petition to send her to jail http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/?e

of course to be totally fair this is the one to free her http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781/

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 09, 2007
The petition reads: "Paris Whitney Hilton is an American celebrity and socialite. She is an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as to the real estate fortune of her father Richard Hilton. She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives."

Oh would someone please just shoot her? Seriously, we should respect her and give her lenience because she's a socalite and heiress? And what good does she ACTUALLY do society? Does she actually have any skills whatsoever? Can she make a sandwich, finger painting or even wipe her own ass? I doubt it. Oh, thanks for reminding me petition makers, she "provides hope" and "beauty and excitement"? Really, hope? For what? Hope that when you die, you will be reincarnated as the heir to a vast fortune? Hope that you can be famous simply for being a notorious idiot who some how manages to NOT drool on themselves in public? Beauty? I guess, if you can call something maintained by cocaine, redbull and legion of hair dressers, make up artists, plastic surgeons and bulemia "beautiful". Oh, and "excitement"? I guess, if you're driving in the same region that her booze and drug addled unliscensed ass is going 45+ miles over the speed limit, some might consider the fear rush of death via vehicular manslaughter by celebutard, one might consider that exciting.
May 15, 2007
Who the hell does Paris think she is??? She did not actually earn any of her wealth. She is another heiress who never worked a day in her life except prancing around on the "reality" shows. The fans who signed her "Free Paris" petition only show their own ignorance. These are the same people who would not give a damn if someone in their neighbourhood had to do an unusually long stint in the joint for a minor probation violation. Where I used to live, driving on a suspended license even if was for non-payment of tickets got mandatory jail time. It is time that the justice system is not two-tiered: one for the rich while the average joes get screwed over time and time again. We have our own caste system in this country when it comes to the courts. Halle Berry got off scot-free except for probation for a vehicular manslaughter charge. I can attest we would be locked up that if any of us did that.
May 15, 2007
he he he

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=454989&in_page_id=1773

The online Free Paris Hilton petition has gathered more than 25,000 signatures - but unfortunately for the reality TV star, a rival campaign, Jail Paris Hilton, is twice as popular, with more than 60,000 supporters

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 15, 2007
Funner even is that the last time I looked at the free paris petition, all the "signatures" were blank, leading me to believe that they may indeed be fake. On the other hand, at the jail paris petition, any duplication of signatures so rare as to lead me to believe that indeed, they may be the result of people clicking "submit" twice.
May 17, 2007
apparently her prison time has been reduced by half for "good" behaviour

May 17, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> well have you heard what she is trying to do, poor
> ickle rich girl,
>
> http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/
> women/celebrity/article1763944.ece
>
> Jail-bound socialite Paris Hilton urged fans today
> to sign a petition to pardon her "mistake" because
> she provides beauty and excitement to "(most of)
> our otherwise mundane lives".

My life is far from "mundane" even though I do not have her beauty or tits...
May 22, 2007
it gets better

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=456886&in_page_id=1773

Nothing's going to save you Paris, no matter how hard you try. The heir-head was spotted in LA carrying a self-help book The Power Of Now and - wait for it - a Bible.

If ever there was a cry for help this is it.

Paris is desperately trying to convince judges that she's a good girl who would never, ahem, breaks the law.

Her "good behaviour" last week may have worked to get her 45-day sentence halved but we seriously doubt this latest show of holiness will save her from prison.

Still, a bit of wholesome reading might make the days fly by when she's in the slammer.

Anonymous User
May 22, 2007
Provides hope?? To who?? They make it sound like she's some sort of Mother Theresa...(now, maybe if she'd get out there and adopt a few cute little foreign babies they'd saint her like they seem to've done for Angelina Jolie et al, but...).
May 23, 2007
A bible, when hollowed out, makes a great hiding place for any manner of illicit substances. A bible, when hollowed out and filled with lead makes a great bludgeon.
June 07, 2007
I hate Paris Hilton with every fiber of my being. Trust me when I say if I see her in person, I will be unable to restrain myself.
June 07, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> I hate Paris Hilton with every fiber of my being.
> Trust me when I say if I see her in person, I will
> be unable to restrain myself.

I feel the exact same way, Feh! If I saw Paris in person, believe me when I say I would grab her bleached-out blondina hair and yank her around for a good beat-down. That vapid cunt is no match for a nasty-ass bitch like me! I grew up in the mean streets in the worst parts of SF where Paris has been "protected" all of her life. I also learned how to fight in the law enforcement branch of "glorified babysitting" aka contract security.

As a recovering alcoholic, I am sick and tired of the celeb alkies who feel they are not responsible for their actions. The disease of alcoholism does not give anyone a pass for their rotten behaviour...unless the last name is "Hilton" or "Richie". I know too many people in the program, without breaking anonymity, who have had their licenses suspended BEFORE the trial. They are treated like any other schmo who gets picked up for DUI.

Looks as if Nicole Richie is fearing the joint as well. I also hope this one get an ass-kicking if she actually gets three days in the joint before she uses a cry :bawl fest as a way for a paid-off doc to say she is "too sick" for jail. Lionel's daughter is another slag-daughter of a rich man who needs to be taught some "lessons". Fuck this "special" housing for celebs who love to drive drunk and on revoked licenses or fucks who murder kids.
June 07, 2007
I work with people who are in jail or in residential drug treatment. I'd just say that even the 5 time dui ankle bracelet wearing unrepentant forced treatement guys are better people than Paris will ever be.
June 08, 2007
AP news said Paris may go back to jail. I doubt it. Once a person is out, it is harder to get him/her back to the joint. I really hope some whack-job on the street gets her. There are times when "street justice" is the only thing that works with these pampered fucks. grinning smiley
June 08, 2007
I don't even care any more how or if she's punished. The next news I want to hear is "Paris Hilton Dead".
June 08, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> I don't even care any more how or if she's
> punished. The next news I want to hear is "Paris
> Hilton Dead".

That could happen, My Friend. The AP stated how Paris is dragged back to jail screaming. The judge and county attoLa Principessa. Let's hope it is true. I am sick of justice for the average people like us and "bought" justice for the "haves". Hell...I would even warn a woman to NEVER date or marry a man who comes from Paris-like privilege 'cause they are also the biggest fuckers!
June 11, 2007
Damn, she still lives...maybe at least she'll walk out of there in 40 odd days with a few pimples and split ends. Now that's punishment!
(sarcasm off)
June 12, 2007
Paris is doing the usual Jailhouse Conversion. She claims to be reading the Bible and being more spiritual. Right-o!tongue sticking out smiley Paris will be back to being a dizzy cunt with too damned much money that she never earned within a week out of County. Any talk of God-duh, the Holy Babble, and church will be a distant memory...
June 12, 2007
on the http://thebritgirl.com/2007/06/08/paris-hilton-is-sent-back-to-jail/ they mention this, and one person, well.. he has to be read to be believed.

from a person called JD

*JD (09:54:33) :

Many black people do jail for less or sometimes nothing. My understanding the jail time is for driving on a suspended license. Paris is being made an example of and the time is too severe for the crime. I would not have been upset if she did her time at home but, Paris welcome to my world. This is how blacks in the court system are treated*

my comment is

*its got nothing at all to do with skin colour, its about breaking the law.

you break the law, you pay for it. she was arrested for breaking the terms of her probation, she drove while banned.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/08/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months’ probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines. In the months that followed she was stopped twice while driving on a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer’s courtroom.

not only did she break the law the first time, but 2 times after she violated her probation. if that doesnt deserve 45 days then nothing does, it should be more*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login