Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FINALLY starting school.

Posted by golden commando 
FINALLY starting school.
July 21, 2022
You don't remember me, but a few years ago I made a post regarding going to school and my hesitancy and indecision on that subject. Well, the good news is I finally got over my fear and picked a course. Aviation Maintenance. The bad news is I was intending to start in the fall, but my family's moving plans put the kibosh on that. I think. They still haven't decided on a new house. My main motivation for signing up for classes is my parents' swift descent into madness following Trump's election, and the attack on the Capitol. They just can't get enough of that pig carcass in a suit, and they insist that Obama is doing all the bad things. I've mostly learned to keep my mouth shut, and they conveniently confine the crazy to when I'm out of the room.I also got bitched our for "not spending enough time with your family! It's like you don't want to be part of this family!" Well, frankly, I don't. It's disappointing, but I don't like you very much, blood ties be damned. You're disgustingly spiteful and ignorant people beneath those smiles, and I live with you because I can't to live independently. For the moment.
As soon as I know where the family's moving, I'm signing up for a new course- Diesel Technician. I throw myself into my classes for the 18 months, I get a new job, and in a few months, I move out of my family's home, never to see them again, if I so choose. Of course, in the meantime, I keep a low profile and hope they don't turn terrorist during the next election. If that does happen, I'm reporting the shit out of them and disowning them. My freedom is coming, I wanted to report it here. I'm also planning on getting snipped, if the savages haven't taken that away by the time I finish school. I can't do it now, I don't want to deal with my family's judgement.
Re: FINALLY starting school.
July 25, 2022
Sounds like you have a solid plan. Save that money, ignore the a-holes, stay safe, and eyes on the prize.

The moment you can afford it, jump into that escape pod and slam your hand down on the big red button! Good luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login