Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

this is just tooo cute.. awwwww

Posted by mercurior 
this is just tooo cute.. awwwww
July 12, 2007
you will have to see the picture on the link.. its so cute..

This chihuahua puppy literally wears its heart on its sleeve.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=467719&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770

The cute male pooch, born with a perfect heart-shaped patch on its side, has been suitably named Heartkun by its owner in northern Japan.

The one-and-a-half-month-old pup was born as one of a big litter, but is the only new arrival to sport such a heart-warming coat.

According to owner Emiko Sakurada, this is the first occasion a puppy with such marks had been born out of the more than one thousand chihuahuas she has bred.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: this is just tooo cute.. awwwww
July 12, 2007
Oh. My. God.
That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
July 12, 2007
i know. it even got me going awww and cute.. and i dont normally do that

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 12, 2007
That is soooo cute! I'm in love...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login