Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posting on this forum...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Posting on this forum...
July 22, 2007
Does anybody else have a hell of a time posting here sometimes?

Sometimes when I hit "post message" it tells me that it thinks my post is spam and it must be approved by a moderator and I can try to post it again...when I try to post again, it says I can't post the same message twice. Yet it never posts the original. Is this a bug of some sort?

(The spam code is kind of annoying too; if I'm logged in then it should know I'm not some anonymous fake person and shouldn't make me enter it every time! Sometimes it's hard to tell whether the letters it's showing are upper-case or lower-case so I don't always type it correctly. Other times I totally forget about it and then it won't post)
Re: Posting on this forum...
July 23, 2007
spam code its non case sensitive, so.. it works with either.. sometimes i get the this is spam, i think its part of the filter system.

problem is in the past we have had "members" who post but they are really bots.. so.. thats why the spam code is there..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 25, 2007
It's not case sensitive? Hrm. I seem to get it wrong half the time!
July 26, 2007
some of the letters are a little confusing, the n and m's in particular. with y and v comeing close second

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login