Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2243 - Serial C-section breeder...

Posted by Feh 
2243 - Serial C-section breeder...
September 10, 2007
What a piece of work....and here are my responses to some choice quotes..
"I never wanted to be an only child like I was and from a young age I said I would have lots of children."
And when I was young I said I would be Princess Flower Pony, yet some how I managed to go BEYOND my childhood hopes.

"I think a small pelvis runs in the family as my mother needed a Caesarean to have me and then didn't have any more children."
And you didn't follow your mother's example why? And you've decided to curse a bunch of girls with small pelvises too? And how hard will you ride their asses for grandbabies? Pretty fucking hard, I bet, especially now that she's been sterilized.

"But the 21-year-old refused to be sterilised. "I was too young to make such a huge decision about my future fertility and was pretty sure I was going to have more children," she said."
Yet at 21, you were old enough to make a huge decision about your (lack of a) future, the futures of any girls you might have. Get this...if you're rendered infertile at the age of 21, you WON'T birth any more children, but you could still adopt...but I bet she's one of those "if it's not mine, i can't love it" mooos.

"But my maternal brooding instincts always won through," she said.
And your human mind lost. Good job being nothing more than a baby machine, you're really doing humanity a service there. Stupid hole.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login