Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thai Hos

Posted by amethusos* 
Thai Hos
September 24, 2007
Hey guys...check these links ou angry flipping off Western women will not take a man's shit, fucking go for it as it is YOUR funeral. Don't say you were not warned...:nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BalLrSG-xIU&mode=related&search=

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader1803.htm
Re: Thai Hos
September 24, 2007
And all gays are flaming hair dressers, all blacks are dumb, all whites are smart, all women are emasculating harpies, all men will fuck anything, all germans want to exterminate jews, all jews are bankers or dentists, all swedes are obsessed with sweaters, all dutch are stoners, all english have bad teeth, all asians are good at math, all hispanics are happy drunks, all irish are surly drunks, all africans have aids, all cubans smoke cigars...
Hm...thinking that way makes life a lot easier.
September 25, 2007
You're certainly naive, Feh, despite being so "counter-culture" with your drag queen friends you wanted to shock the in-laws with at the wedding. Little Miss Politically Correct, huh? The truth often hurts. I doubt you would feel the same way if you have known people you cared about harmed by these women who are basically running a scam. Since you are so "accepting", encourage your brother (if you have one), another male family member, or male friend to marry one of these women. You really think the men who have been bilked have "thought this way" when they met these Thais. Your PC bit is what makes life easier for you since you do not experience this first hand. You have nothing to say until you know someone who has not experienced this with these women.
September 25, 2007
Wow, I don't know what crawled up your butt, but thanks for the uninformed and unwarranted personal attack. How very white of you. It wasn't like I didn't agree with you that it is indeed much, MUCH simpler to just judge people on such totally controllable variables like skin color, country of origin and gender. Then one knows how to treat someone, just by looking at them. It's hard to imagine anything easier, really.

I do find it sort of disappointing that someone I thought of as smart doesn't practice the skills of rational argument or logical thought. I should have remembered from my own life experiences that bigots don't play that game, oh wait...according to you I've never had any bad life experiences.

Of course, you are superior in your knowledge of humanity. Didn't mean to call that into question, after all, you've been married - two whole times, you know a couple people who've been married to Asian women and you've worked in security and call centers, thusly making you an expert on all people.

I've obviously grown up in a wonderful world of ponies and rainbows, as well as everyone I've ever known! Yes indeed, I've never known anyone who's been raped, beaten, robbed, killed or otherwise abused by other humans, nor has anything bad ever happened to me. Obviously, because if it had then I'd just agree with you without ever pointing out that it's kind of irrational to hate entire groups of people based on experiences with individuals.
September 25, 2007
I am sorry if I offended you. What I posted had nothing to do with you or your own beliefs. Unfortunately, it is acceptable for many to harshly judge white people or believe Westerners have to apologize for their own culture while giving everyone else a free pass. I do not care about colour or nationality as long as the people are working for what they desire rather than expect the American people or government to support them.

Just because you may feel superior to my job experience does not mean that I have only known two people who have had horrid experiences with these women.I've known people in the military, ex-cops, computer people, and blue-collar workers who have been taken by these Thai women. I am not as "blue-collar" as you think...not that I hold any degrees. Sure, you work in a field that is more than interesting but you are no expert on human nature, either. Now...you are on the "class thing". It does not make you any better as you called me a "bigot". A spade is a fucking spade. Why do you think that certain Muslims are checked more at airports than little old ladies? It certainly is not "racism" but the fact that the Islamic fascists are out to cause more trouble.

It is horrible to hear a friend more than a little upset knowing his retirement may be gone and have to pay support to a grown woman who planned this entire thing. Maybe you would feel differently had you heard what someone went through after justifying his assets to another divorce attorney. It is awful to hear of the military retirees who have to keep on working because they married these women while on base over in Thailand only for the Thai wives to leave after ten years knowing they are automatically entitled to 1/2 of their husbands' military pensions...regardless if THEY are the ones who walked out on the marriage for no apparent reason other than "I am bored". Women get away with far too much when it comes to "family law".

All I did was post two links. Go after the writers of those things if you love Thai women so much! After all, most of us talk the same shit re: breeders so you have no right to get so into the "politically correct" mode over my comments. Yeah...I've been married two times. I was wise to get out...even if you do not think so. Don't be so smug as your own marriage is not guaranteed, either. Being childfree does not mean automatic marital success.
September 25, 2007
"You're certainly naive, Feh, despite being so "counter-culture" with your drag queen friends you wanted to shock the in-laws with at the wedding. Little Miss Politically Correct, huh?"
and later "I am sorry if I offended you. What I posted had nothing to do with you or your own beliefs."
Oh, I didn't know that your original response was meant as a compliment. Generally when people call me names, assume my life is a magical world of huggy bunnies and accuse me of being a fake, I tend to take it as a personal attack.

"Just because you may feel superior to my job experience..."
I never said I was superior to you in any way. A sarcastic tone taken with a person who has just made a personal attack does not equal a sense of superiority.

"Now...you are on the "class thing". It does not make you any better as you called me a "bigot"."
Did I mention anywhere that I was better than you? No. Do you know how little I make? No. Did I call you a bigot? Yes, the definition of a bigot is one who is intolerant of the views of others. By your first response you showed you were unable to tolerate what you felt was another view, which I felt was actually quite similar to the one you posted.

"It is horrible to hear a friend more than a little upset knowing his retirement may be gone and have to pay support to a grown woman who planned this entire thing."
I believe this is one thing we can agree on, it is horrible when your friends are in misery, and when people who perpetrate that misery go unpunished. That doesn't mean I have to agree with your world view, keep my mouth shut or that I deserve a personal attack for questioning it.

"All I did was post two links. Go after the writers of those things if you love Thai women so much!"
Hey, you found them and posted them here with commentary. I did not know that it was inappropriate to question or comment on everything posted on this discussion/rant board. Perhaps next time you could add a disclaimer stating "...and keep your damn comments to yourselves if you don't agree, or are going to be sarcastic."

"After all, most of us talk the same shit re: breeders so you have no right to get so into the "politically correct" mode over my comments."
Please, this is Bratfree, a place to RANT about breeders who've not only made the choice to breed, but made the choice to not do anything to raise their children. As far as I can tell, there was absolutely nothing politically correct about my original comments, unless it's suddenly opposite day or sarcasm equals political correctness.

"Yeah...I've been married two times. I was wise to get out...even if you do not think so."
Where on earth did you get the idea I think you should have stayed married from the phrase "you've been married - two whole times"?

"Don't be so smug as your own marriage is not guaranteed, either."
Nothing is guaranteed except the end of life.
September 25, 2007
Hey, Feh, remember how you wished Tony Snow would die of his cancer on a post I started about his leaving the White House due to the wifey needing more money for herself and the kiddies? Please tell me how that is different than what I say about a culture that has taken scamming people to a different level? I guess that is because it is so "PC" for you due to your different political views? You are just as bad as I am...regardless of my being a bigot towards certain people as you are the same way when it comes to politics. You are not as "progressive" as you claim. I never even called you on that Tony Snow business...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login