Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Would You Eat Your Buddies in a Blizzard?

Posted by mercurior 
Would You Eat Your Buddies in a Blizzard?
January 21, 2008
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/view2/eat_buddies

You are 61% likely to eat your buddies!

sorry my friends wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Would You Eat Your Buddies in a Blizzard?
January 22, 2008
I'm only 50% likely to eat my buddies....however, I did just eat lunch.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 22, 2008
who were they feh LOL

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 22, 2008
I would definitely eat my buddies, but only if they died first. My enemies, now, there is another story. I'd either eat them alive, or I'd kill them myself and then eat them. Either way, I'd try to figure out some way to cook the meat first. (I took the quiz and it said I was only 39% likely to eat my buddies. I don't even have many buddies, but I think I'm probably more like 66.6%.)

Anyone else read "Miracle In The Andes"?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 24, 2008
"who were they feh LOL"
My coworkers...they all scored much lower than I. I feel perfectly safe now.
smiling smiley

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 25, 2008
I cannot imagine eating any dead bodies...but I guess I would do what I would have to do in that scenario. No one knows what s/he would do in such dire circumstances. You come up with some trippy things, Mercurior...:smoke
Anonymous User
January 25, 2008
I'm 31% likely to eat my buddies -- I didn't think it'd be that high... I'm actually feeling a little bit guilty. Well, I'd at least try to get their permission first, before they died (not that I'd kill them) and tell them it's okay if they nibble on my arms and legs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login