Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just plain hate.

Posted by catharsist 
RJM
Re: Just plain hate.
October 09, 2012
bell_flower

People who make mouth sounds when they aren't even eating anything.

Oh. My. God. Yes. Tooth-suckers drive me right over the edge.

And shall we add bad table manners to the mix? I don't like people who make excessive noise when they ARE eating, either with their mouths or their silverware: biting the fork or spoon as it goes into their mouth; smacking their lips; licking their fingers; using toothpicks; attacking their food like a hungry wolverine*.

When I used to go to family functions, I hated being near the younger kids when they ate because every one of them would chew with their mouths open. I also hate when people chomp on their gum real loud, especially people that should have grown out of that habit decades ago (a couple years ago I was standing in line in front of a woman in her late 50's/early 60's who was chewing and snapping/cracking her gum like an obnoxious teenager).
October 09, 2012
That shitty Axe body spray and every dlouchebag who douse themselves in it instead of bathing. Hell, anyone who wears enough perfume or cologne that you can smell them 5 towns over need to die in a blazing fire.
October 10, 2012
starlady
blondie
I hate when otherwise intelligent people believe and repeat old stupid cliches. Ex - Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

I cannot stand the sound of paper crinkling.

I can't stant that paper crinkling sound either. Wonder where that comes from? My dh thinks it's silly.. but I really can't stand it.

THIS!^
I also hate it when people crinkle plastic excessively. My DH will also tell me that I'm ridiculous about these things.
One, of the very many, language peeves of mine is when people say 'pitcher' when they mean 'picture'. No matter how smart the person may seem, as soon as I hear someone say that, they will lose intelligence points with me.
People who mow their lawn at 8am on a Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 10, 2012
- MARTYRS

- When only one person speaks up and no one will back that person up even though they agree.

- Pronouncing the word "collect" as "clect". Old men love to do this. smiling smiley
October 10, 2012
People who say "nuclear" as nu-q-lurr instead of new-clear.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 10, 2012
when people say "acrosst" instead of "across" What's with the extra "t"?????
October 10, 2012
How about when people say "expresso" instead of espresso. Or call their RXs "subscriptions". I won't even get started on all the mispronounced drugs I get to hear all day.

People who think their Medicaid shit is "free" and that I need to kiss their asses when I get it for them.
October 10, 2012
Snark Shark
FEETA cheese.

you why it's called FEETA?

BECAUSE IT SMELLS LIKE FEET!!!!! :goggle

"Also the smell of ants"

ants have a smell??

"Oh ants freak me right out! They're like the zombies of the insect world"

I view them as the COMMUNISTS of the insect world.

"Roaches. WTF is even the point? Ugh. And they're SO hard to get rid of"

OH GAWD THEY'RE SO GROSS! And I've worked at 2 places that had them. :goggle
"The fucking music at work."

i heard the WORST song at fred meyers today. it sounded like some little BRAT GIRL "singing". usually the station the play DOESN'T suck. I've heard Bjork AND Pat Benatar there! but today WTF????

" flip flops"

IT'S NOT EVEN A SHOE!!! a pice of RUBBER and a strap IS NOT A REAL SHOE!!!

" Twilight"

the second book was one of the worst, most TEDIOUS books I've ever attempted to read!

" jeans"

I LOVE JEANS!!! DENIM!!!!!!!!!!!!bouncing smileys

"I also hate mayonnaise"

LOVE MAYO!! It's also good on french fries! grinning smiley

Roaches do have a function. You eat them to win large snakes.

I have a music piece done using the hissing of Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches. The musician let them walk on her so she could trigger their hissing and used it as the basis of the tune.
October 10, 2012
CherryBlossom
People that get "You're" and "Your" mixed up. Same goes for "They're", 'Their", and "There".

I wonder if this would help
October 11, 2012
I hate people who tell me how to live my life and give me unwanted advice with a fierce passion. Then the ones who consider their life choices the best and totally disconsider mine or call my choices stupid.
Then i hate the smart asses who think that they know everything, they are always right and on every damn occasion have to prove you wrong. Even if they are full of bullshit.
I hate the the ones who call me stupid or disregard my thoughts and actions on the basis of my gender.
October 11, 2012
Dumbfucks who ignore any questions or comments you may share in a meeting/class but act like they discovered the meaning of life when they repeat the same. fucking. thing. 30 seconds later
October 11, 2012
I saw a story in my local paper (I still read an actual paper sometimes. ridiculous, I know) and the reporter was interviewing the manager of a business that had a new store opening. In one of the managers quotes he used the non-word "ir-regardless". I'm not sure which is worse: the fact that he said it, or the fact that the newspaper actually printed the word.

One of my worst word peeves is when people say "eXspecially" instead of "eSpecially". How the hell can people grow into an adult and NOT know the correct pronounciation of this basic word? I wonder how they actually spell it when they write it?

The stupid, it burns....

ETA: the non-word 'ir-regardless' is so bad that the computer wouldn't let me post it here unless I put the hyphen after the 'ir' Even a fucking machine understands that there is no such word.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 11, 2012
drake
I saw a story in my local paper (I still read an actual paper sometimes. ridiculous, I know) and the reporter was interviewing the manager of a business that had a new store opening. In one of the managers quotes he used the non-word "ir-regardless". I'm not sure which is worse: the fact that he said it, or the fact that the newspaper actually printed the word.

One of my worst word peeves is when people say "eXspecially" instead of "eSpecially". How the hell can people grow into an adult and NOT know the correct pronounciation of this basic word? I wonder how they actually spell it when they write it?

The stupid, it burns....

ETA: the non-word 'ir-regardless' is so bad that the computer wouldn't let me post it here unless I put the hyphen after the 'ir' Even a fucking machine understands that there is no such word.

I don't think the paper has a choice other than to print the quote as it was given, or not print it. Too bad they didn't add a 'sic' in there so you know they know that the guy has confused 'regardless' and 'irrespective'.
October 11, 2012
and again, the oatmeal has a comic for that. "the oatmeal has a comic for that" is nearly equivalent to "there's an app for that" now! haha.

http://theoatmeal.com/pl/senior_year/english
October 11, 2012
Dorisan
CherryBlossom
People that get "You're" and "Your" mixed up. Same goes for "They're", 'Their", and "There".

I wonder if this would help

In related bitching-I have a love/hate relationship with my Auto Correct (hence the often seen presence of "Tge" whenever I post from my freakin' iPhone)
October 11, 2012
Did I mention my hatred of people who chew gum? It is a disgusting habit, much like smoking and being stupid.

And speaking of the eXpresso tic, I mentioned to one of my friends that he was mispronouncing the word. Now, he makes an effort to mispronounce it whenever we speak. Dick. smiling smiley He made fun of me for pronouncing Worcestershire correctly.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
October 11, 2012
patchouli
celery
Uma Thurman
scarves/ sunglasses on dogs
the Southern term "preesh"
anorexic celebrities dwarfed by their $10,000 purses
baby talk
flannel
Arabian horses
the new VW Beetle
Pablo Picasso
flies
morning show "banter"
Walmart
Nicolas Sparks (pussy!)
October 12, 2012
(Spokensmiling smileyYou people out there give us something more than just record sales
You give us something to hate
And we hate you, you brainless mutants

You hunched and blinded mutants
Living in chat rooms
You masturbate on the sheets
Your mothers clean for you

You have lined my pockets
Overflowed with gold
You're living with your parents
And you're 35 years old

You're a bunch of banks
That I'd like to rob
You're my online cash transaction
You're my future stocks

Transfer you like money
To a Swiss account
Spend you on an impulse buy
And zero you all out

Hate [16x]

You sad and putrid losers
Complaining on the couch
Think you're fucking better than us?'
You can't leave your house

Deluded little maggots
Fold your arms and frown
Go to work and make me money
Before I put you down

You're a bunch of banks
That I'd like to rob
You're my future stocks

Transfer you like money
To a Swiss account
Spend you on an impulse buy
And zero you all out

Hate [16x]

I would like to get some sleep
But you keep buying all our things
My overhead is way too deep
For us to not make all these things

It's way too cynical, you see?
Hating what's supporting me
I am not you, I thank the gods
And if I were, I'd die like dogs

Die [30x]
DIE!

You're a bunch of banks
That I'd like to rob
You're my future stocks

Transfer you like money
To a swiss account
Spend you an on impulse buy
And zero you all out

You're a credit card
That I will defile
Every time I max you out
I get a thousand miles

You're a brand new car
That I do not need
Wrap you round a telephone pole
Shrug it off and leave

Just follow me... Down the elevator...
Through the gates... down the stairs...
Just keep on walking... through the hallway...

Now open the door...
Anonymous User
October 12, 2012
Snark Shark

"Uma Thurman"

but "KILL BILL" was awesome!!

Oops! You're so right. I meant to say Gwyneth Paltrow, not Uma.

Too much wine (or not enough).
October 12, 2012
rosine leckermaul
I meant to say Gwyneth Paltrow, not Uma.

Just say "Fishstick". A lot of people will know who you mean smile rolling left righteyes2

"cold, much too thin and overly white-breaded."

Haven't heard much Goop lately (though, now that I've said it, I've probably invoked it )
October 12, 2012
I wouldn't say "hate", but I'm really not liking my younger sister right now angry smiley

Her daughter married earlier this year and is hitting the bumps that typically come along with the first year of marriage (daughter wants to know what to do about her husband wanting to play video games all the time). My younger sister, a 46-year-old who has yet to have a relationship last longer than about .. oh .. five years, tells her "well, I tried to tell you - that's married life - better get used to it."

Way to go Sister.

Idiot.

I'm slipping the sage advice of someone who has been in a nearly-30 year successful relationship to my niece via FB message. If she listens to her mom, the poor kid will be divorced before long.
October 12, 2012
Dorisan
I wouldn't say "hate", but I'm really not liking my younger sister right now angry smiley

Her daughter married earlier this year and is hitting the bumps that typically come along with the first year of marriage (daughter wants to know what to do about her husband wanting to play video games all the time). My younger sister, a 46-year-old who has yet to have a relationship last longer than about .. oh .. five years, tells her "well, I tried to tell you - that's married life - better get used to it."

Way to go Sister.

Idiot.

I'm slipping the sage advice of someone who has been in a nearly-30 year successful relationship to my niece via FB message. If she listens to her mom, the poor kid will be divorced before long.

Call me a bitch, but the girl should have known her guy was a gamer before she married him. She'd cry foul if he asked her to give up a hobby for the sake of lurve, so she has no business doing the same. I have no sympathy for her.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
October 12, 2012
reaperess
Dorisan

Way to go Sister.

Idiot.

Call me a bitch, but the girl should have known her guy was a gamer before she married him. She'd cry foul if he asked her to give up a hobby for the sake of lurve, so she has no business doing the same. I have no sympathy for her.

Nope. BIG difference between dating and what a person will prioritize, all in the name of pitching woo, and setting up a house and getting so comfortable that you let it slip you have a hobby that you intend to give precedent over responsibilities. I'm talking about him not wanting to come to the table and eat, but pull his food to the table in front of the gaming console so he can play between bites. He didn't pull that kind of nonsense before marriage.

But, I'll continue this in the Camp Fire section if I decide to explore it further. It doesn't need to become a thread jack.
October 13, 2012
Off the top:

1. Shitty pop music in almost every public place...restaurants, stores, etc. And it's usually way too loud. The other day I was putting gas in my car, and the gas station had SPM (shitty pop music) blaring over the outdoor speakers. Stop shoving that shit into my brain via my ears. I'd rather have NO music than that crap.

2. Related: Coworkers who blare SPM at work. I'm trying to concentrate, dumb ass, and I find it supremely selfish and inconsiderate for you to assume that I want to hear your shitty music.

3. People who can't park, especially in a crowded parking lot with very few open spaces. This is a big problem at my job. Inevitably, some moron can't be bothered to park between the lines and ends up taking up two spaces. Asshole.

4. Telephones. HATE the damn things. Hate the intrusive, startling ringing. Hate talking on them. It makes me claustrophobic. Especially hate people who call to "chat." UGH. It makes me break out in a sweat and gives me a headache.

5. People who are late.

6. People who are chronically disorganized. Get your fucking shit together. It's not that hard.

angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
October 14, 2012
Here we go.

Makeup, and people who say I'd look prettier with makeup on.
Fuck you, cunt.
People like my bio duh who brag about how thankful he is for his children, when in reality he couldn't give two shits about them. In other words, phony people.
Braces. It's hell trying to get food out of them, and even more so in a public place.
Winter. It's cold, it's snowy, and it sucks.
Baby talk. Stop it!
Family functions. There are certain relatives that I really do not care to see. Ever.
People who think it's funny to abuse animals. May a grizzly bear rip all your faces off.
Ignorance in any form. I put up with a lot of that shit.
Certain types of voices. The baby voice, the Shrieky voice, the "chain smoked for 30 years" voice, the lisp, the "mouth full of cotton" voice, the high-pitched "haven't quite hit puberty" voice on males who are waaaay past the teen years. Those are just a few examples. I know people can't choose their voices, but it still irritates me to no end.
People who just don't get it after I've explained something like ten times.
Dresses, skirts, high-heels. I'll never wear them. Ever.
When someone takes my picture without asking me first, then complaining that I don't smile in the picture. Well, you took my picture when I asked you not to, so fuck off.
Being mocked because I'm 25 and still a virgin.
Hey, there's a reason why that is. One, I've never had a boyfriend. And two, I'm not so desperate as to fuck anything with a pulse.
Which brings me to another point. I hate, hate, hate it when people constantly ask me if I have a boyfriend, then demand why that is when I tell them I don't have one. Of course, the babble on about me being an attractive woman, and therefore I ought to have a boyfriend.
I do not need another person to validate my existence. It's similar to when breeders bingo you for not having kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login