Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just plain hate.

Posted by catharsist 
Re: Just plain hate.
December 27, 2012
Anyone but Eartha Kitt doing Santa Baby. Jessica Simpson was bad but Madonna was worse.

"4 Christmases": from my idea of a dream couplehood to the most breederific shit nightmare imaginable.

The Grinch: Not the cartoon (which I will watch in August). I hate the Jim Carrey version.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
December 27, 2012
I have a new hate: when people say you're not a real fan of a music group or singer because you're not willing to travel across the county to see them in concert. Heaven forbid someone would rather wait until there's a show near where they live or they don't have the money to pay for concert tickets and/or plane tickets.
December 28, 2012
I traveled to see U2, but have not seen them in years since the tickets shot through the roof....why would I pay 250 bucks to sit on the opposite side of the stadium. If I need binoculars to see the band, the seats are not worth three bills.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 28, 2012
bell_flower
I don't know whether this has been posted, but I hate people who have no concept of personal space. Like when you go into a bathroom with 9 empty stalls & you pick one, and some moron comes in right behind you & picks the stall next to yours.

LOL

I thought I was the only one who had that complaint drinking coffee

I don't like bathroom talkers, either. During a shopping trip with my sister, we both went to the Ladies. As I was heading down to the last stall, she was on my heels, even though I turned my head a couple of times to give her a questioning look. Her reason for taking the stall next to mine was so she could continue a conversation. There I was, having a self-conscious wiz, while she was babbling over the sound of tinkling water and surreptitious toilet paper use on my part. When I didn't answer, she barked "you OK over there?" Me: "uh, yeah! Can you just hold the phone on this until we get out of here?"

On her part, I think the comfort of talking while on the toilet comes from having kids. Her daughter will stand outside the bathroom door at home and talk to her rather than wait until she's out. When she tried to do that to me, during a visit, I squawked "EXCUSE ME! can I please be allowed to take a dump in peace?!"
December 29, 2012
Christianity. Each and every last fucking piece of it. The more I see of the religion the more it sickens me. My next door neighbor and his three kids live in the family minivan. (Long story and I'll save it for it's own thread.) Do the good christians in this RV park do anything to help them??? Of course not. They simply look down their noses at them and make damn certain these kids don't have any friends. What makes this even more sickening to me is that one of the hypocrites put a little nativity scene on their RV site. I'd now like to stomp the adults into the ground. An old friend of mine used to say "that's Christain" in the same way most people say "that's disgusting." I now understand that.
December 29, 2012
Snark Shark
oh, COLD TOILET SEATS!!! EEEEEEEK! :hs YER FREEZIN' MY BUTT!!!!

A few years back, I stayed in a hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland that had a bathroom with heated floors and toilet seat. smug

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
January 02, 2013
1. People who command me to change how I look. Either because they don't like my hair, my nails, or my clothing and somehow think they have the right to control how I look. Sorry, but I'm not here for you to have eye-candy to look at. I'm not sorry that I don't give you a hard-on because I'm not the type of weight you want me to be.

2. Atheists who act exactly like the Christians they claim to hate. As someone who is neither Christian nor atheist, I get crap from both groups. The bottom line they share is that I'm not the religion they want me to be, so they harass me about it. Seriously, fuck off.

3. Beer.

4. Militant vegetarians who go out of their way to try to convert me. They are sometimes worse than the Christians and atheists.

5. Self-appointed nutritionists. These are the people who talk about how every type of food is bad for you and you should avoid it. If I collected all of their "information" together, the conclusion that would be reached is that I should eat nothing at all because it's either bad for me or bad for the environment. I once had a guy who had a cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other, and was telling me about how milk is unhealthy and I shouldn't drink it. o.0

6. People.

edit: Found a spelling error.
January 02, 2013
randy johnson's mullet
I have a new hate: when people say you're not a real fan of a music group or singer because you're not willing to travel across the county to see them in concert. Heaven forbid someone would rather wait until there's a show near where they live or they don't have the money to pay for concert tickets and/or plane tickets.

Oh, fanbois. Nasty, losery fucking fanbois. HATE. Liking something, obsessing over it even, fine. Harrassing other people about it - not cool. Fanbois want total dominion over whatever it is that is their obsession.

Band fanbois don't even want "casual" fans at the shows. I've been interrogated about how many times I've seen the band, laughed at and given snide looks because the fanboi was seated behind me, since I'm not a true fan because I only saw them twice and he was on show #30,687 traveling 2000 miles through the desert without water. He deserved the better seat, doncha know. And his kids also attended many many concerts, he bragged. Loser, loser, loser, this is why musicians need barriers and heavy security.
January 15, 2013
Speaking of music fans, I hate that you get accused of not being a "true" fan of something if you either don't know fucking EVERYTHING about the thing/person in question or you don't like fucking everything about it/them.

Other things I hate include:

- Coconut. The smell, the taste and the texture. I don't know why it bugs me. It just does.

- People who walk slow and then when I'm trying to get by them, decide to walk at a normal human pace.

- Drivers who think that just because the person in front of them stopped at the stop sign, they can just follow right on that person's bumper and not stop themselves.

- My mother and everything she says and does

- Online stores that don't allow you to checkout as a guest (or at least with Fakebook). I'm not making an unnecessary account to buy one fucking thing.

- People who chew with their mouths open and make that wet smacky noise.

- Men who say they prefer "natural beauty" in women, but go on to say that any woman who obviously wears no makeup at all is ugly (I think what they mean is they don't like women who look like drag queens).

- When I ask my professor 5 questions and s/he answers one of them....usually incorrectly or unclearly.

- People who ask my opinion or advice on something when they could just as easily look it up themselves. My ex likes to ask me questions about his health - I get answers from WebMD for him.

- Lance's Altaria (Pokemon fans will know what I mean)

- People who scratch themselves and then sniff their fingers.

- Women who feel the need to squat over a toilet to piss/shit like a fucking dog.

- People who tell me my art style is "wrong." If you don't like it, fine, but there's no such thing as a wrong art style. Fuck you.

- Individually wrapped processed cheese slices

- People tagging me in photos on Fakebook. About 99 percent of the time, I look awful and I untag myself. I have a fucking action figure as my profile picture for a reason.

- People who suck their fingers after eating something juicy or saucy. There's a such thing as napkins or tap water to clean it off.

- Fan characters in fan fiction. I know, it's up to the writer, but I immediately skip over any story where there is mention of someone's "original" character.

- When someone calls ME and says, "Who is this?"

- Shoulder pads in women's shirts. If I want to wear pads, I'll either play football or wait until I get my period. My arms are fluffy enough without extra padding.

- Automatic soap dispensers and motion-activated faucets. I have to fight with the fucking things to make them work, and when they do, they shut back off a second later.
January 15, 2013
Cambion
- People tagging me in photos on Fakebook. About 99 percent of the time, I look awful and I untag myself. I have a fucking action figure as my profile picture for a reason.

Change your preferences so that you have to approve any tags of you before they are allowed.
January 15, 2013
Cambion

- When someone calls ME and says, "Who is this?"

smile rolling left rightsmile

This used to happen to me all the time! Honestly, WTF! This is like someone's dog coming into my yard and barking at me. It's MY yard, why is it barking at me?
January 15, 2013
- Celebs whining about too much attention and the paparazzi, who do anything to keep themselves the subject of said attention. Apparently, while driving to work, a DJ mentioned Justin Bieber was petitioning for stricter laws regarding celeb privacy. Miley Cyrus backs him up.

(This stems from a photog getting killed trying to get a shot of him in his Ferrari, which he lent to some other random tween rapper.)

For those who choose to keep things on the DL, I get this. If it was someone who tried to maintain a private life, I could empathize.

But all I thought was “dude, you pathetic little worm, you drive a Ferrari as your everyday car. You do this because you love the attention. If you wanted privacy, you would drive an Accord and save the high end car for occasional driving. You also would not be coming out with yet another nail polish line and a tween perfume that smells like a cross between chem lab floral (remember esters?) and Raid. Have a heaping helping of ‘oh, shut the fuck up’ on me.”

Miley...you can have a helping too. You chose the life and you choose to live it as out loud as possible. She brings up Princess Di being a wake up call for how dangerous the pap are, forgetting that the limo driver was shitfaced behind the wheel.

- Taylor Swift. I just find everything about her annoying.

January 15, 2013
Robo calls - the scam kind like rachel from credit card services. Even though they are getting sued by the FTC and others they haven't stopped.
That being said with caller ID we just don't anser on the land line. On the cell phone I discovered I have a restrict list. I've banned about 8 numbers and rachel seems to have gone away. googled a couple of numbers and found more and kicked them out of my phone.

Another thing I really hate beyond all words - AIRPLANE BATTERIES! they don't tolerate vegas temps in the summer or winter. Just had to order yet another one. $179! One that would cost you 70 bucks for your 4 cylinder car -179 bucks! :kill

Snark Shark
I would like to know HOW my balls can be COLD and SWEATY at THE SAME FUCKING TIME. :eyebrows

SRHD SRHD treatment

yurble
People who show little awareness for the world around them and other people in it. They are the people who block the doorway to a shop by standing around chatting, the ones who smack you in the face with their overly large backpacks as they turn around, the ones you bump into on the sidewalk because they suddenly stop, the ones who park their grocery carts in the middle of the aisle, and the ones who keep chatting with their friends while their babies scream.

People who have no respect for private or public property, or nature. I'm thinking of people who litter, who try to burn the bus schedule with lighters, who cut into the seats on public transport, who break car windows after football matches, who carve things into trees, who put grafiti on buildings which are hundreds of years old, and who try to touch things at museums.

People who are inconsiderate. These are the people who have a loud party when their neighbors are trying to sleep, who stand smoking in the doorways of apartment buildings so that all the residents are subjected to their smoke, who take up too much space on the sidewalk with their overly large strollers, who let their brats run around completely undisciplined, who spit out their gum on the sidewalk, who leave their garbage wedged between the seats on the tram, who cough without attempting to cover their mouthes, who play loud music on public transport, who honk their car horns instead of ringing the doorbell of the person they have come to meet, who babble loudly on their cell phones in public, and who are so eager to get on the bus that they block people from exiting.

I am sure I could think of more examples, but it basically comes down to assholes. I don't like assholes, and most people are assholes.

I also don't like disease or mosquitos.

I consider a poor grasp of one's native tongue a sign of stupidity. I am not a fan of stupidity.

You're my hero! I am totally with you on the first two things. UGH. It seems that a lot of people in public are swimming in Lake ME. ("ME first, ME only!" hitting over the head with a hammer
January 20, 2013
Things I hate-

Auto Correct

People that begin every sentence with "You should..." Grrrrrr! :hardcore I get this a lot with my art or my website ("You should make this.." or "You should interview this person...". ) UM, had I wanted to do this stuff, I'd have done it by now. smile rolling left righteyes2

People giving you advice when their own lives are a shambles.

People who stare. HATE. IT. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

People with no concept of personal space.

People who don't look where the fuck they are going; this applies to driving as well.

People that imagine that the louder they yell, this makes them more correct. (My brother is famous for out-shouting everyone just to be 'right' all the time.)

Liver, Beets, Feta cheese,

Nice old classic cars on those dumbass Hoopty Tires. (Or any car on those Hoopty Tires)

People who have their car stereos so loud that my car is vibrating from the noise.

People who ask for my opinion and then argue with me about it. Or people who ask me something and then don't bother to listen to the response.

Men that imagine that they are entitled to the most beautiful women alive when these men are not the most eye-catching themselves. (I know a couple of single men who imagine that they are entitled to this type of woman with no work on their own ends.)

People who imagine that they are entitled to anything as opposed to getting off their own asses and working for it.
January 20, 2013
Well, I hate a LOT of things, so I'll try to streamline this...

- People with no concept of personal space (as stated above)
- People who stare (ditto - it's annoying and creepy)
- Men who leer at you (it makes me feel dirty >_< )
- Noisy eaters
- People who, like, say "like" all the time, as if they're, like, retarded
- People who end every sentence with an upward inflection? So everything sounds like a question?
- The use of "prolly" instead of "probably"
- People mixing up there, their and they're
- People mixing up its and it's
- People mixing up your and you're
- People who interrupt you mid-sentence - rude fuckwits angry smiley
- Jersey Shore, and everyone who watches it
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and everyone who watches it
- The Only Way is Essex, and everyone who watches it
- Dubstep
- Hipsters
- Elitist music Nazis
- Girls with orange tans, white-blonde hair (usually with black roots) and plastered-on makeup
- People who talk too much
- People who smile too much (and usually for no reason)
- People who are too cheerful/optimistic
- People who tell me to smile angry flipping off
- People who give me shit for not wearing makeup/dresses/skirts/heels
- People who neglect/abuse animals
- Religious extremists...
- ...and militant hypocritical atheists (seriously, stop it, you're making us all look bad)
- 99.9% of humans under the age of 25...
- ...and the stupid things they wear (PULL YOUR FUCKING JEANS UP, RETARD)

I shall probably think of more.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

January 21, 2013
Oooh, I'm with you on the people telling me to smile. :flaming
January 21, 2013
artchick62
Oooh, I'm with you on the people telling me to smile. :flaming

Ditto. Management tried to pull that shit on me at work. Well guess what? I don't get paid well enough to smile through the shit that gets flung my way.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
January 28, 2013
ARGH, I hate being told to smile with the fire of a thousand stars gone supernova! :hardcore I'm so glad I was able to find a job where I'm only interacting with people over the phone so I'm not expected to smile anymore. HATED that shit in foodservice and retail. What sucks is how people seem to expect everyone to smile all the time even when they're NOT working, though. Why should I smile all the time like some easily amused simpleton?
Anonymous User
January 28, 2013
I also hated being told to smile as well.

I also been told that I need to be friendlier to people. What? I'm not friendly enough? I will be friendly to you if your friendly back (even with my shyness at times).

What do I hate? Let's see:

• People who don't know what privacy or personal space is.
  • People who are up in your business.
  • Stupid People
  • Arrogance (sp)
  • Animal abusers
  • People who crank up their music so loud that you can't sleep.
  • "Reality" TV
  • Today's rap music
  • Pop music
  • Most musicals (Sorry musical lovers, they seem cheesy and unrealistic to me)
  • Overreligious people
  • Loud and obnoxious people
  • Overly verbal people (who always has something to say, doesn't matter if it's revelent.
  • People who believe in stereotypes.
  • Whiny people (of all ages)
  • People who get overly sensitive over dumb things

That's all I can think of at this moment.
January 28, 2013
Car alarms. I HAAAAATTTEE Car alarms.

They make me INSANE!! angry smiley
January 30, 2013
Facebook page with kids you have to see before loging in.:cen
January 31, 2013
The paster was outed: Alois Bell, who runs a tax scam ahem, church of 15 in a strip mall. She claims she left 6 bucks on the table and was still charged the 18 percent (it was a party of 20...SOP for most large parties.) The waitress got canned, but Pastor Cheapass is heartbroken that she embarrassed her tax scam, ahem, church.

Of course she is a single moo.

January 31, 2013
The Crapplebee's site, as well as their FB page, was getting busted with bad comments for firing the waitress but appears to be in full edit mode. The FB post about the incident went from having several thousand comments to ~600.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login