Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just plain hate.

Posted by catharsist 
Re: Just plain hate.
February 03, 2013
navi8orgirl
The paster was outed: Alois Bell, who runs a tax scam ahem, church of 15 in a strip mall. She claims she left 6 bucks on the table and was still charged the 18 percent (it was a party of 20...SOP for most large parties.) The waitress got canned, but Pastor Cheapass is heartbroken that she embarrassed her tax scam, ahem, church.

Of course she is a single moo.

That reminds me...I just did a ~$100 print job the other day for a "priest" (that's that his business card says). He needed 200 copies of some pyramid scheme thing printed. Guy was an ass to me - wouldn't let me talk to get the order details. came back two days later to bitch that we hadn't called. SO sorry that the two people running the print department have had other tasks. Yeah, I know, we are supposed to call, but it's been a real shitstorm lately. What the hell, if he believes what he preaches, maybe he believes he can make a quarter million through the mail. I hope that predator loses everything.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 05, 2013
Father Fuckhead came back - apparently, I printed on the wrong paper (the same ream he handed me, the jerkass.) Apparently he didn't like that I didn't smile enough - something discussed at length in this thread. Someone probably already mentioned this, but I would bet my paycheck that women get more of these complaints than men. The GIRLS supposed to be behind the counter and SMILE as we serve the public. The guys are supposed to move shit and of course they don't need to smile - they have to supervise the girls.

"She didn't smile! Her eyes didn't sparkle! She didn't undo my pants and rim me on the spot for graciously using her to copy my shit!" But if the guys don't happy up, who gives a shit? They aren't supposed to be emotional. The guys NEVER get complaints about not being cheerful enough. But the ladies do - why shouldn't she be happy being berated?

Am I the only one who notices this or am I just going nuts?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 07, 2013

The guys NEVER get complaints about not being cheerful enough

A friend of mine, when he was cashiering at the store where I work, got pulled into the office and talked to for "having too much energy". What the hell? Apparently he talked too much and was too friendly to the customers :crz We just can't win, we customer service peons. And to his credit, he was the only other cashier besides me (when I was still up there) who had an items per hour rate of over 500. No one else came even close, and we both thought that was pretty pathetic. Scan the persons shit and get them out! It's not hard.

And totally OT but his 'energy' certainly was an asset when he decided to start doing drag. If only the complainers could see him like THAT drinking coffee

I hate stupid people. I mean, most people do in general, but some days they get to me more than others.

"That register says 'Lane Closed'. So . . . which one do I meet you at?"

Over. And over. And over again. All day long.
February 08, 2013
Deacon Dickhead returned again, same complaints - no smiles, no chitchat, blank stare - and I speak too low and fast for him. So I decided to fuck with him. I told him that I was injured in a wreck and am unable to smile or overexert myself by talking. Shut him up for a minute. Fuck him

----------
michaela

Anonymous User
February 09, 2013
michaela
Father Fuckhead came back - apparently, I printed on the wrong paper (the same ream he handed me, the jerkass.) Apparently he didn't like that I didn't smile enough - something discussed at length in this thread. Someone probably already mentioned this, but I would bet my paycheck that women get more of these complaints than men. The GIRLS supposed to be behind the counter and SMILE as we serve the public. The guys are supposed to move shit and of course they don't need to smile - they have to supervise the girls.

"She didn't smile! Her eyes didn't sparkle! She didn't undo my pants and rim me on the spot for graciously using her to copy my shit!" But if the guys don't happy up, who gives a shit? They aren't supposed to be emotional. The guys NEVER get complaints about not being cheerful enough. But the ladies do - why shouldn't she be happy being berated?

Am I the only one who notices this or am I just going nuts?

Long-time customer service veteran with the scars to prove it and no, you are not nuts; you are completely onto something here. I've noticed it time and time again. Can't simply be courteous and efficient. Courteous gets accused of being curt, and efficient gets accused of not being friendly enough.
February 09, 2013
Me: "I'm sorry sir/ma'am, we haven't filled your prescription because we are waiting for the doctor to call us back on it. *insert various dumb reason, like the doctor didn't SIGN or WRITE DIRECTIONS on it* We can't fill it until they contact us via fax or phone."

"So when will it be ready?"

:headbrick

Well here, let me get my crystal ball out . . .
February 12, 2013
TV ads for "feet scraping" devices!

There's one on right now!

VOMIT!

I do not wish to see these ugly calloused feet and all the stuff they're 'scraping off'. You could just show and describe the product you know.

SO FUCKING GROSS!!!

two faces puking
February 13, 2013
One more thing I hate - people stealing my art supplies.

Looking through my box for my scissors and what do I find? They're not THERE. That's TWICE it's happened now, the fucking thieving CUNTS.

If I catch anyone - ANYONE - else stealing from my box, I'll break their fucking fingers.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 14, 2013
A couple more things I hate:

- When I open a brand-new razor and use it once (meaning it should still get a few more uses out of it if I shave regularly), and the next day I find it so full of long hair that I can't use it again. Must be my mother thinks I won't notice that my razor no longer shaves.

- Boxes of chocolates where the candies are not labeled. I can only guess which ones are coconut and hard caramel.

- Being told that my leggings are too tight.

- The fact that I have a size 20 ass, 19-inch calves, but I can wear children's size gloves.

- Hats that don't fit me, especially when the size is extra-large.

- Teenyboppers who leave comments on my art or fanfiction about how they don't approve of me putting characters in very out-of-character situations. Fuck you, it's fanfiction/fanart. If I want a character to murder his rival's imaginary offspring or two siblings to have an incestuous relationship, then I'm gonna make it happen! If you don't like it, then don't read it/look at it. I see plenty of shit I don't like and if I can't find something nice or constructive to say about it regardless, I don't say anything at all.

- The instructions for my MP3 player saying the device takes 6 hours to recharge, I leave it hooked up to my computer for days. The battery never reaches full charge and drains within 30 minutes. And I can't send it back because it's a discontinued model. Fuck you, Sony.

- eBay's "Suggested items bases on your recent searches/purchases" feature. I was searching for loose leaf tea - why are you suggesting a Wu Tang Clan shirt for me? WTF does that have to do with anything?
February 14, 2013
I informed Amazon that I have a copy (well, two - vinyl and CD) of Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Amazon recommended a Black & Decker jigsaw to me based on that.

----------
michaela

February 14, 2013
What do I hate?

-Roaches, especially the hissing, flying ones.
-Baby smell
-Diaper smell ANYWHERE.
-My neighbor with his 5 thug-like kids and moo wife.
-High School
-All the asshole drivers going to work early in the morning. WHY can't they follow speed limits and be polite on the road?
-I hate the SUV.
-Hurricane Sandy
-Moo only parking spaces. I park in them anyway.
-MRA creepy dudes
-Fascists
-White suprecimists
-Red beets
-Yams, sweet potatoes
-Lamb, it stinks when you cook it and it's nasty to eat
-My first boyfriend. Was with him on and off for 8 years. He was a lying, cheating POS. I have never done to anybody what he did to me.
-MacDonalds
-Garbage trucks at 6 a.m. on your day off
February 16, 2013
michaela
I informed Amazon that I have a copy (well, two - vinyl and CD) of Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Amazon recommended a Black & Decker jigsaw to me based on that.

Tear down the wall!
February 18, 2013
I hate:

Apartment neighbors who have sex at 2-3 in the morning, and the woman is a loud moaner. It seems a man's voice doesn't carry so much, but a woman's? Last one next to me was such a pain, I wanted to punt her so hard between the legs that her reproductive organs fly out her mouth. I can tolerate not eating for two weeks, being cold or whatever, but anything that disrupts my sleep that is of human origin I can't tolerate.

Church. Not so much religion, but that a lot of churches seem to gush on children, husbands, and wives. I don't have any of these, and half the time sermons pontificate on marriage stuff, so why would I be interested in going there? I only like churches with lots of older people (and there's not so many of those around close by) since there is less chance to have pregnancies, screaming babies, smelly whiny toddlers and other stuff I don't like.

The fact that at work, I see obese WIC/Welfare recipients with $600 on their EBT cards. Not because they are obese, but that they remain that way even though there is more then enough now for them to buy healthier. I know fruits and vegetables cost dearly, but there should be no way they should be maintaining their level of obesity (barring health and medical issues) on a diet that can now be healthy. Especially when they are getting that much in government issuance.
February 18, 2013
HATE:

http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Lip-Makeup/Lip-Balm/Baby-Lips.aspx
February 18, 2013
Why do my socks always end up at the toe of my shoe?? I really fucking hate that. It doesn't matter what type of socks I buy, it always happens. I have decided to stop wearing them because of that.

People who talk really loudly in restaurants when they're sitting behind me. This includes kyds, 20-somethings or anyone of ANY age.

Clients who wank me out of phone calls, or just annoy me over IM.
February 19, 2013
law
HATE:

What a Dog-awful name for a cosmetic product. All I can imagine is a gaping mouth, covered with milk spittle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 19, 2013
Jeff Dunham, the comedian with all the ventriloquist dummies. NOT FUCKING FUNNY. Boring, stupid, and annoying. I HATE watching his act. My mom thinks he's oh, so hilarious. Once over there visiting, my mom was flipping the channels and was so delighted he was on. smile rolling left righteyes2 Since it's her house and her TV, I was subjected to an hour of his "comedy." It's an hour of my life I want back. tongue sticking out smiley My parents have hundreds of channels and that's the one we had to land on? -.- I also hate Jimmy Buffet's music with an equal passion. Once as a teen on a car trip, my cd player's batteries died and I'd forgotten to take extra. My parents listened to the same Jimmy Buffet CD over and over again in the car. It was like being in the 9th circle of Hell! They may have been genuinely enjoying it, but I was really wondering if they were listening to it repeatedly as some way of torturing me. tongue sticking out smiley
February 19, 2013
nightfire
The fact that at work, I see obese WIC/Welfare recipients with $600 on their EBT cards. Not because they are obese, but that they remain that way even though there is more then enough now for them to buy healthier. I know fruits and vegetables cost dearly, but there should be no way they should be maintaining their level of obesity (barring health and medical issues) on a diet that can now be healthy. Especially when they are getting that much in government issuance.

Funny you mention that. Last week on Sunday, I went to a supermarket to pick up a few things that were on sale. In line in front of me were a family with a cart full of Hungry Man frozen dinners, frozen buritos, frozen While Castle burgers, and a couple of cases of soda. They of course paid with an EBT card. Of the family, the mother and teen daughter were overweight, but the youngest one wasn't, yet. The mother was of course yapping the whole time on her cell phone. At least it wasn't an Iphone, it looked like a low cost Tracfone, probably also government subsidized.

I guess that bugged me too.

JD
February 19, 2013
Produce, meat, dried beans and grains, bread, eggs, and dairy are all actually really cheap compared to processed, pre-packaged food. Of course if you want to buy all organic, grass-fed, top-of-the-line things, it'll be more expensive. But stick to the normal produce and meat, and it's quite affordable. These people could actually stretch their food stamp budget a LOT if they switched to healthier fare. I really do think that the pre-packaged foods ought to be considered a luxury item and shouldn't be allowed to be purchased with EBT. But then these idiots would be crying, "discrimination!" smile rolling left righteyes2 Sorry, but if the government is giving you shit for FREE, they should be able to dictate what you can and can't buy with THEIR money.

ETA: If they don't have jobs, especially, they have time to cook at home. I think if someone receives EBT or WIC, they ought to be required to attend a cooking/grocery budgeting class before receiving them. I'm honestly more in favor of switching to a system of food pantries that are stocked only with healthy and nutritious foods for people who qualify, and those who aren't working a certain number of hours at a real job while receiving this food need to be required to put in work hours at the pantry stocking shelves or cleaning, unless of course this person is elderly or disabled. Elderly and disabled are always my exceptions of course. Those people usually EARNED their benefits anyway. If someone is rendered disabled or is too old to work, then I think they should be helped. But able-bodied people should be required to work in order to receive help. I'm pretty liberal, but I'm NO bleeding heart. tongue sticking out smiley
February 19, 2013
cosmictraveler
Produce, meat, dried beans and grains, bread, eggs, and dairy are all actually really cheap compared to processed, pre-packaged food. Of course if you want to buy all organic, grass-fed, top-of-the-line things, it'll be more expensive. But stick to the normal produce and meat, and it's quite affordable. These people could actually stretch their food stamp budget a LOT if they switched to healthier fare. I really do think that the pre-packaged foods ought to be considered a luxury item and shouldn't be allowed to be purchased with EBT. But then these idiots would be crying, "discrimination!" smile rolling left righteyes2 Sorry, but if the government is giving you shit for FREE, they should be able to dictate what you can and can't buy with THEIR money.

ETA: If they don't have jobs, especially, they have time to cook at home. I think if someone receives EBT or WIC, they ought to be required to attend a cooking/grocery budgeting class before receiving them. I'm honestly more in favor of switching to a system of food pantries that are stocked only with healthy and nutritious foods for people who qualify, and those who aren't working a certain number of hours at a real job while receiving this food need to be required to put in work hours at the pantry stocking shelves or cleaning, unless of course this person is elderly or disabled. Elderly and disabled are always my exceptions of course. Those people usually EARNED their benefits anyway. If someone is rendered disabled or is too old to work, then I think they should be helped. But able-bodied people should be required to work in order to receive help. I'm pretty liberal, but I'm NO bleeding heart. tongue sticking out smiley

What I saw really bugged me a few days later when that store's latest add flyer came out and those Hungry Man dinners were on sale 2 for $7. They had at least 10 of them and if they had paid that discounted price, that's almost $35, more if they weren't on sale that day. That $35 would have made more meals shopping the way you suggest, and they probably wouldn't be overweight,which will bring on more health problems later, that of course, the taxpayers will have to pay for.

JD
February 19, 2013
cosmictraveler
I also hate Jimmy Buffet's music with an equal passion. Once as a teen on a car trip, my cd player's batteries died and I'd forgotten to take extra. My parents listened to the same Jimmy Buffet CD over and over again in the car. It was like being in the 9th circle of Hell! They may have been genuinely enjoying it, but I was really wondering if they were listening to it repeatedly as some way of torturing me. tongue sticking out smiley

February 19, 2013
I hate seeing loganberries and boysenberries WIC approved. In my part of the world these are hard to find and expensive. The WIC whores get them for free while I pay for them.
February 19, 2013
law
HATE:

How about THIS smile rolling left righteyes2

Saw it at Bed, Bath and Beyond (checkout rack) and did a double-take. I can see giving it as a gag gift, but dammmn, I would so not carry one of those around myself.
February 19, 2013
Oh, Medusa, that shit made me laugh my ass off! waving hellolarious I'll have to hunt that episode down on Netflix. tongue sticking out smiley "Nobody likes Jimmy Buffet except for frat boys and alcoholic chicks from the South!" hysterical laughterz
February 20, 2013
Dori, at least it says “contains no poop.” The same cannot be said for Baby Lips.

(And the story about how Grandpa told them to put chicken poop on their lips sounds a lot like my grandfather…)

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login