Advanced

this is weird..

Posted by mercurior 
this is weird..
March 13, 2008
she must have had some problems,

Man could be charged after girlfriend was stuck on his toilet for two years
Last updated at 08:36am on 13th March 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=532968&in_page_id=1770

A man could be facing charges after his girlfriend was stuck on his toilet for two years.

The 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the seat by the time she was rescued by emergency services.

Her boyfriend, 36, would bring her food and water and ask her whether she was ready to come out of the bathroom.

She would reply, “maybe tomorrow”.

He finally called in police and medics who found her on the toilet with her jogging bottoms pulled down to mid-thigh.

She was “somewhat disoriented” and her legs looked like they had wasted away, Sheriff Bryan Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital.

"The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators were deciding whether any charges should be filed against the man.

But added: “According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body.

“It is hard to imagine … I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”

The boyfriend called police on 27 February to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend" but never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police have not identified the couple, of Ness City, Kansas.

Neighbour James Ellis said the woman had a difficult childhood after her mother died, adding: "I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it.”

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said.

"What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: this is weird..
May 11, 2008
Not surprising for Kansas...
Anonymous User
May 14, 2008
Techie - just curious - do you live in Kansas? Ever been there?
May 14, 2008
A few years back here in the states we had a morbidly obese woman grow into her sofa- the EMTs had to take her AND the sofa to the ER. Not sure if she made it.

I mean, how long does it take one to say, "I seem to be coming one with the sofa? I don't mean I'm overly fond of it but I'M BLOODY STUCK TO IT."
May 19, 2008
dittany Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Techie - just curious - do you live in Kansas?
> Ever been there?

I do not live in Kansas, but I drove thought it a few times, stayed there a few times, worked there a few times, bought things there. Went from Kansas City, Kansas to Colorado border and back. I have seen anything from stuck up rich bitches to decent people to weirdo cult members. I have seen more designer stuff in Wichita than in New York.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login