Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ringo Starr decapitated in revenge attack

Posted by mercurior 
Ringo Starr decapitated in revenge attack
April 08, 2008
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article3702266.ece

LIVERPOOL Ringo Starr appears to have paid for his negative comments about Liverpool with his head.

The Beatles drummer was the sole target of vandals who damaged a topiary sculpture of the band at Liverpool’s South Parkway transport hub grown in celebration of Liverpool being nominated European Capital of Culture in 2008. He may have been singled out after his comment about the city on the BBC One programme Friday Night with Jonathan Ross in January. Asked what he missed about Liverpool, Starr, who lives in Los Angeles, laughed and replied: “Nothing.”

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Ringo Starr decapitated in revenge attack
May 14, 2008
Ah, ya got me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login