Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guilty pleasures.....

Posted by Rose Red 
Guilty pleasures.....
May 19, 2008
Ok. My dark secret is my complete inability to not watch a particular tv show. It's a recent development, one I hope to grow out of. The reason it's a dark secret is because of the nature of this forum.

Here goes. Every day I race home to watch "Leave it to Beaver." I have no idea why. I can't wait until it gets into repeats so I can shake this off. What do you do/watch/engage in that you know is foolish/unproductive?
Anonymous User
Re: Guilty pleasures.....
May 19, 2008
Reality tv, LOL i love it and watch almost all of it,

and B horror monster type movies
May 19, 2008
i dont have guilty pleasures.. wink.. i just have pleasures.. watching a zombie movie, eating a bag of crisps.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 19, 2008
I LOVE zombie movies
May 19, 2008
night 90, dawn orig, shaun day, night orig, dawn remake, thats my zombie film list

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 19, 2008
Mine is "Airline". The show makes me glad that I did NOT work in the airline biz as I wanted to at a very young age. I thought in-flight would be fun and glamourous as a girl. Right, people throw peanuts and shitty diapers at the flight crew. Working the res-desk or in 'bag land' also seemed interesting. No one comes into baggage services office saying how great their bag looks after a six-hour flight. It ain't interesting at all but a big headache. The show is a riot. Same B*S every single day but different kooks. Breeders and drunks are the worst. The drunk passengers are often PO'd when they are denied boarding. Many try to pass a toddler off as 18/months or younger. Man, the Breedersons get livid when they are told a ticket must be purchased for the tiny tot. Hell, it's ass is sitting in a seat. It should be paid for as many people are flying 'stand-by' and cannot get a seat due to all of the 'babies' on the flight.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login