Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Random Annoyances

Posted by pepper labeija 
Random Annoyances
June 06, 2014
I feel grumpy today and I need to get this out

1: Martyr-moo crap in infomercials

I wanted a little background noise while I was doing homework yesterday so I left my TV on. I caught three infomercials and all of them included some kind of moo crap: one was about nail polish, one was about mineral makeup, and the last one was for some exercise DVDs.

"I'm a bizzy mawn and I pamper myself with Gel-E-Crap Nails. It's my 'Me Time' after I put my brats to bed."

"My melasma got worse with each pregnancy and people said mean things about my face. Boo-hoo! Now I slap on Clown Cover and I can look flawless."

"I have 7 kids and I'm super bizzy but Quickie Slim helped me to be less of a porker!"

It's smart for the companies to include some moo-whine to pull in customers but it still annoys me. Moos aren't the only people who are crunched for time and they're not the only one who like products that make things easier and quicker.

2: Lazy, stupid classmates

I'm taking some classes so I can sit for a professional exam. As bad as I thought my classmates were when I was in undergrad I feel like these kids are 10X worse.I don’t like the overall attitude that a lot of my classmates have. I don’t like the idea of just doing enough to pass. I know what it’s like to only take a class because it’s a required course but I still did best that I could. I feel that if people aren’t going to make a real effort to do well then they need to just leave. If you’re habitually late to class but always want to leave early, jabbering with your buddies or playing with your phones during lectures, and claim to want an “A” but don’t do jackshit to earn one then you’re wasting time, space, and money by being enrolled in college. Just withdraw already!

3: People bothering me on public transit

Stop asking me when the next bus comes/leaves when you're standing under an electric sign that shows you the times. Don't pester me for spare change or whatever when you're dressed better than I am. Don't try to flirt with me or chat me up while I'm listening to music.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login