Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who drinks the most alcohol

Posted by Techie 
Who drinks the most alcohol
August 22, 2014
World Wide alcohol consumption by country:

Looks like Russia and a few places from former USSR are holding the torch.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvqN4xbCAAA2xDu.jpg

Re: Who drinks the most alcohol
August 22, 2014
For those of us who have easier time with gallons than liters, you either go here:

http://www.thecalculatorsite.com/conversions/liquidvolume/liters-to-gallons-%28us%29.php

or, simply divide the number of liters by 3.785

For example, Russians drink 15.1 liters, divided by 3.785 is about 3.99 gallons of booze.

Us, Americans, we drink 9.2 liters, divided by 3.785 is about 2.43 gallons. Still, impressive.

Looks like we are all just a bunch of drunks. LOL
August 22, 2014
Interesting. And whew! ~ I thought this might be an intervention or something ~
Anonymous User
August 25, 2014
comparison in litres (or gallons) is a poor meausre. In sweeden more than 3.5% abv is goverment controlled 10 litres of 3.5% is not the same as 10 litres of 18%. In the first case your drinking less water and more alchol, they really ought to include the ABV
Anonymous User
September 18, 2014
I want to move then bcos they probably take their drinking seriously. All bars everywhere are just turning into GrubPubs GastroPubs and there's more kyds than adults in the US. I dont want no atmosphere. :beer
September 18, 2014
cf uter
I want to move then bcos they probably take their drinking seriously. All bars everywhere are just turning into GrubPubs GastroPubs and there's more kyds than adults in the US. I dont want no atmosphere. :beer

Don't try Germany, where drinking is a family event. Hey, Kircheweih, let's go drink and take our kids to the carnival while wearing Bavarian costumes!
Anonymous User
October 11, 2014
Norwegian Swede here and I drink about a half pint of absolut a night; me and the male put away two fifths or more on weekends. We have to stash the bottle in the garage and fill pints so we don't go overboard. I myself am trying to cut out weekday drinking to just Wednesday (this week did well) and buy cigs every other day. Hey, I am trying here! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login