Posted by Dorisan 
Spider Dog!
September 06, 2014
:::chik-chik-chik-chik::

Be sure to watch it in full screen thumbs upwink
Re: Spider Dog!
September 06, 2014
LOL that's TOO FUNNY! thumbs upwink

The spider 'costume' is very realistic looking.

You wanna see something real ~ that will scare the BEEJEEZIZ out of you? - In These Parts it's Gigantic Water Rats. They can be found by any garbage area, even in 'nice' and 'clean' looking places such as this one (large chain) grocery store I shop at. Its in a congested / high traffic area so the 'back entrance' is a 'regular' entrance for that street. Sharp right, right past the intersection, takes you behind their garbage dumpsters. Wait! Is that a dog?! No, it's a RAT.

ERG.

Interrupt their commute to the near fast food restaurant dumpsters - at your own peril. Don't wait on the road, either - too much traffic, you'll get rear ended. But don't hit them either because they're big enough as to necessitate a realignment job for your car.

I'm not kidding you. There are water rats around here the size of small pigs.

Ohwait - that reminds me too - my friend who's got family from S TX / MX - they have the wild pigs called Javelinos. From what I hear - you do not wanna tangle with them. I read something about them, mentioned it to this friend, he knew what I was talking about and told me more. They're supposedly good eatin' so I said - why don't you go visit your relatives there and catch some? He looked at me like I was out of my mind. HA.
September 08, 2014
Idea for ,my pugs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 08, 2014
Yesterday, I sent this Spider Dog link to my boyfriend (who was owned by a weiner dog years ago).

He played it while we were in a video chat and laughed out loud through the whole video.

The best part is when the videographer shows close-ups of the little dog face, looking so eager and cute.
Not so scary!
September 08, 2014
cassia
Yesterday, I sent this Spider Dog link to my boyfriend (who was owned by a weiner dog years ago).

He played it while we were in a video chat and laughed out loud through the whole video.

The best part is when the videographer shows close-ups of the little dog face, looking so eager and cute.
Not so scary!

Centipede costume for Dachshunds!!!
September 11, 2014
That dog is so cute! :emoheart
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login