Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One of those threads where you breathlessly await an update (TMI - lady stuff)

Posted by Dorisan 
OMG. Never happened to me, but I can imagine how panicked I would be if it did (not that it's a worry to a post-menopausal person smile rolling left righteyes2 )

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a54077797/tampon_stuck

Aaaand I would advise to not have food or drink in your mouth while reading.

What do some women do with the string?

I tie mine in a bow and pretend I'm a present.
spewing water due to laughing
I actually had this happen to me when I was young. Had sex and forgot it was there. Sure was helpful to have a partner with long fingers smile rolling left rightsmile
I cannot fathom how this could happen.

Mine, if anything - I have difficulty getting them in - even the 'slender' or 'junior' sizes and after enough activity, even walking around - they start 'moving downwards'. I do not cram the things too far in there, um - the string is supposed to 'hang out'.

There is NO WAY I could cram a Super Size one up there - made that mistake before, likely via a borrowed tampon - I could barely get the thing in - it was WAY too big! And those sizes (even certain 'regulars') - OK bod starts shoving them right back OUT. TOO BIG!

Mine bits I do think work like a vice.

grinning smiley
Another situation that makes me thankful to be a man. Does it go into the Twilight Zone or into another dimension?
I forgot I had one in there once and got frisky with DH. Thankfully the Interwebs came to the rescue and I eventually got it out.

It's dangerous to leave one in there like that. You can get toxic shock.
Zzelda
I cannot fathom how this could happen.

Mine, if anything - I have difficulty getting them in - even the 'slender' or 'junior' sizes and after enough activity, even walking around - they start 'moving downwards'. I do not cram the things too far in there, um - the string is supposed to 'hang out'.

There is NO WAY I could cram a Super Size one up there - made that mistake before, likely via a borrowed tampon - I could barely get the thing in - it was WAY too big! And those sizes (even certain 'regulars') - OK bod starts shoving them right back OUT. TOO BIG!

Mine bits I do think work like a vice.

grinning smiley

Your post makes me think of the conversations we CF women have had about speculums and the size thereof. Being nullipara (having never given birth), if my gynecologist tries to use anything but a small size to do her look-under-the-hood exam, I let out a squawk at the discomfort. Compare that to breeding women who are so stretched out, the doc uses a jaws of life device and props the whole thing open with a rolled up phone book smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login