Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poop grinning smiley (for those who cackle at scatological humor)

Posted by Dorisan 
Poop grinning smiley (for those who cackle at scatological humor)
March 14, 2015
Nothing like a good poop thread to pull me out of my "oh crap, it's my first day back at work after being off 4 days" doldrums

(not that I would carry on a conversation like this; I blush and stammer too easily; but reading an off-color thread helps when I'm sitting here by myself for 12 hours in an empty data center)

http://w11.zetaboards.com/MM_Invisapeeps/topic/11048513/1/

Threads don't stay around forever on that board. I guess it's a cheap site that purges threads to free up server space, but there is some funny shit (heh) that goes down over there waving hellolarious
Re: Poop grinning smiley (for those who cackle at scatological humor)
March 15, 2015
If you liked that, you will like this ~

http://www.poopreport.com/

I haven't looked at that in awhile, glad to see it's still up and running.

I think I've become kind of a hypochondriac and so try not to over analyze any 'issues' too much lately ~

However / can serve as ex. too ~

Let me tell you about the recent Blueberry Pop Tart Store Brand Toaster Pastry Incident ~

I have been sick. Like a bad cold or flu. This has been off and on for the past few weeks. I really didn't even realize this, because I always feel sorta crappy and I thought it was allergies or bad food or something ~
(Now I think it was 'the start of this illness'.)

So I ate this Store Brand Blueberry Toaster Pastry and then went to sleep about an hour later. It was around Midnight.
At around 3 am - that's when the alarm bells began to ring ~

Which did wake me up. And I remained awake for the next 3 hours because I had to keep hitting the toilet every 15 minutes.I will spare you the gruesome details.

Yes it was Bloo. And really watery. So it wasn't really like poo at all and not so gross, really!

Yeah, it's kinda gross grinning smiley

And I thought - well, it must've been a "bad" / defective Store Brand Blueberry Toaster Pastry.

Nope, I was sick.
That must've been the start of it.

Yes, I find it all humorous too grinning smiley

I have to be A Professional by day, it's always fun to 'let your hair down' a bit and have a silly laugh smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login