Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Airport assholes - the adult version

Posted by evilchildlessbitch 
Airport assholes - the adult version
April 05, 2015
So the pup and I have been up to the Shore to see my husband and celebrate my birthday. Normally, I would leave her with him but he has to go out of town. Regardless, she is in the approved pet carrier, paid for and asleep quietly in her carrier. Since I despise people who arrive late for their flight full of excuses, flapping hands and shrill voices I am early to my gate. There is a pub here I like so I usually have a glass of wine and eat.
Being Easter, the whole place is empty. I find a table for 2 against the wall. I place my sleeping dog in her carrier underneath the table and the small backpack I carry as well as the sweatshirt I have taken off because it is hot in here in the extra chair. There is no table seated within three tables on either side.
Not five minutes after I sit down, a couple takes the table right next to me and immediately begins complaining that they should be able to remove the extra seat for more room for them (that already has my stuff in it), complaining about the "bag" that they can't tell is a pet carrier under the table and asking if I can go sit at the bar since I'm alone.
Really?
There are 15 fucking empty tables if they need more room. It was sooo hard not to tell them to fuck off.
Re: Airport assholes - the adult version
April 05, 2015
Oh you are more patient than I am. I would have been so tempted to tell them "sure, I'll move as I'm sure it would be more comfortable for the livestock...oh I'm sorry I didn't know that was your wife."
April 06, 2015
They were so out of line. What a helluva lot of nerve. Were they drunk already?
April 06, 2015
When I have had similar occurrences (ie restaurant seating, beach space, outdoor concert, viewing space at public event, park space, open camping, etc), I bluntly stated that the complainers had created a problem that did not exist before they chose to sit directly beside me instead of the hundreds of feet of empty space available.
April 08, 2015
Ugh, I have a problem with getting SUPER bitchy with people like that. I probably would have told them to fuck off and mind their own business.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login