Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Morbid, gross, but interesting thread (death scene cleaner) :wtf

Posted by Dorisan 
Morbid, gross, but interesting thread (death scene cleaner) :wtf
July 10, 2015
I've heard of these people, but never came across a discussion. I guess it could be looked up if rilly-rilly interested, but I just stumbled across this thread and have been hang-mouth fascinated for the last hour.

This person cleans up death scenes - accidents/murder/suicide/etc

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a52051582/okay_here_we_go_ask_a_crime_scene_cleaner?cpg=1

If you want a quick gross out, go to the OP's post on page 10
Re: Morbid, gross, but interesting thread (death scene cleaner) :wtf
July 10, 2015
UPDATE

Oh dear god, watch out for page 43

PICTURES

:lips
July 11, 2015
All I can think about is that movie 'Sunshine Cleaning' where the single moo who made a poor choice by picking a married baby daddy cop ends up cleaning crime scenes after he arranges to get her hired in lieu of giving her money.
July 11, 2015
Maybe I'm nuts, but this kind of shit fascinates me. And I hate to say it, but I found the pictures to be pretty cool. I mean, obviously the dead people were having a bad day, but I mean cool in general. Then again, I watch shit on The YNC. I'm not sure what it says about me when I can get through a for-real video of a man getting his head slowly sawed off without flinching, but the video of a guy doing crude surgery on a hematoma in his own leg makes me want to puke.

Note: Visit The YNC at your own risk. It's pretty brutal shit.
July 11, 2015
Cambion, fascination and a "kewl, I wanna do that!" view seems to be common. And a lot of women over men. I tried to get Dh to look at the thread; he said "oh, fuck no!"

I can be totally detached about my own physical calamities. When I had to get stitches in my knee, the doctor kept hollering at me to lay down because I wanted to see the bone. When Dh had his carotid artery surgery, I kept strong for his sake when it came time to take out the staples - not stitches, metal staples. More strength was called for when he lost all his blood pressure and had to be sent to the ER on a gurney.

But other people - yeah, no. It makes for fascinating (and hilarious - that poster is cracking me up) reading, but I'm fine with the words. I don't need photo verification.
Did you guys see the "Ass vase" story on page 10? two faces puking waving hellolarious
July 16, 2015
Dorisan
Cambion, fascination and a "kewl, I wanna do that!" view seems to be common. And a lot of women over men. I tried to get Dh to look at the thread; he said "oh, fuck no!"

I'll go along with your H on this grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login