Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Businesses to Appreciate

Posted by yurble 
Businesses to Appreciate
October 09, 2015
Please include context in the form of a link. Please copy the current list when starting a new page of comments.
Re: Businesses to Appreciate
November 06, 2015
http://cuchararestaurant.com/
http://abc13.com/society/restaurant-hands-out-children-rule-cards-to-parents/1070399/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 18, 2016
Cold here (US) presently - was thinking of 'Vacay spots' - where it's hot ~

Found an Adults ONLY! And it looks nice -

http://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Morocco/Agadir/Riu_Tikida_Beach_Adults_Only_Hotel.h343229/

I'm presently spending all 'throw away' income on getting my teeth fixed and cannot afford $$$ Holidays.

Maybe next year ~

I like that they flat out say / advertise "Adults Only".

thumbs up
May 01, 2016
Chewy.com, which sells pet goodies and is where I get the dog's arthritis supplement biscuits from. They have the absolute lowest price on that particular item (and many others), they ship super-fast for $4.95 (and I think over $50 and shipping is free), they offer auto-shipping services (and discounts for using the service) and their "return policy" is awesome, in my experience.

I ordered more of the aforesaid special biscuits and received dog shampoo instead. No big deal, I called to tell them about it and customer service was great and quick and was told they'd send me what I ordered ASAP. I asked what to do with the shampoo, like if I should send it to a special department or if I need a return label provided by the site. Nope! They asked that I either make use of it myself or donate it to a shelter instead of sending it back.
May 11, 2019
I get my cat's food and arthritis meds from Chewy, and I've had good experiences with them as well. Their prices are competitive and the shipping is crazy fast. Their "regular" shipping seems to get things here about 48 hours later, maybe 72 hours max.

I use the autoship option for her food, because she's not a finicky eater and will happily eat the same damn thing every day so I might as well order the same damn thing.

Sounds like they handled the shampoo/biscuits mistake beautifully. That was super nice that they told you to keep it.
July 04, 2019
Also have had positive experiences with Chewy. Mostly I purchase a specific cat litter my one kitty likes. Their price is cheaper than other online sites, and orders over $49 ship free. Just a few weeks ago they were also running a $15 off promotion, which made the litter price that much better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login