Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, if you can't confess it online, where else?

Posted by Dorisan 
Well, if you can't confess it online, where else?
November 28, 2015
I have to wonder (being irreverent here) how many lives the internet has saved by virtue of acting as an anonymous confessional

I would die, just seriously curl up, never eat again, and waste away grinning smiley

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a60232633/why_why_why_so_embarrassed.
Re: Well, if you can't confess it online, where else?
December 01, 2015
I have to assume this is a Moo whose entire body between her tits and her knees is completely wrecked from sluicing, which is why she shit herself without any sort of warning. That's usually what happens to these women - they lose feeling in their pelvis and become incontinent in more than one way, so things just sort of drip out of various holes. Looks like she just joined a few days ago, probably to share her shart story.

Also, what does "CF" mean over there? Shart-Moo says "PS I cannot CF, I will not be known as the shart lady."

In any case, I suspect there will be no third date. grinning smiley
December 04, 2015
OMG !

Someone in the comments suggested she should send him
an apology chocolate grinning smiley

Spoiler alert:
She texted him and he wants to see her again.
There is a happy end after all.
December 09, 2015
So he was getting a little dessert south of the border, and she decides to fart? Dutch ovens usually come after marriage and certainly not during oral.

I didn't see where he wanted to see her again. Just that it was "fine, I promise" and she was going to call him. And nothing from her again after that.

I call bullshit. SO do most of the moms on that thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 22, 2015
My God...if I'm gassy, I won't do anything sexual with my husband.

We do fart around each other but never during sex as that is disgusting and not at all arousing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login