Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

if you orgasmed while being raped it means you wanted it

Posted by ladybug2203 
if you orgasmed while being raped it means you wanted it
December 23, 2015
At first I thought it was parody but this dude seems really friggin serious what a sick fuck
https://worthlessfem.wordpress.com/2011/04/10/enjoying-rape-a-womans-point-of-view/
Re: if you orgasmed while being raped it means you wanted it
December 23, 2015
I hope the sick fuck who wrote that garbage is raped to the point of being split open. Then come back and say how much they enjoyed going to the hospital to be stitched up and tested for STD's.

Bastard

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
December 24, 2015
So this guy has never had an ill-timed erection not caused by sexual arousal? Because if he gets raped, he'll likely get an erection, even if it's by another guy, so will that mean he wanted it and is actually homosexual?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
December 25, 2015
Your body never does anything that you do not consciously control. If you fart, burp, or sweat it is because you wanted to. And don't get me started on those people who think breathing isn't a choice! If you drown it's because you wanted to inhale that water.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login