Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Late night...'cause of stupid idiots!

Posted by creativelycf 
Late night...'cause of stupid idiots!
July 09, 2016
Ok, so it's now 3:16 am and I am still up. My anxiety has kicked up a bit and I am wide awake.

Why? Because some stupid young people think it's o.k. to drink outside of my apartment building and get into a fight. I could hear them yelling at each other, arguing loudly and pretending to be tough. Now the whole f^cking building is awake and the cops are here.

It's better to call the cops right now because of a recent incident in a different apartment building involving a deadly weapon. It's just scary and I'm in a small-ish town - well small enough anyway to not even have a wal-mart.

I bet that at least one or two of the people involved in this actually live in the building. If they do than they will have an eviction notice tomorrow. I also plan on calling management and letting them know. Ugh! because of these irresponsible idiots that don't know how to hold their alcohol or when to stop, I loose another night of sleep and the majority of my day tomorrow to either a.) sleeping in b.) a massive headache from lack of sleep or c.) both.

I hope that they haul at least a few of these idiots off to jail at least for the night. They deserve it! Maybe then they will smarten up.

It helps to get this out on here. I've also taken an ativan - something I haven't done in quite a while. As much as I would like to know how this turns out, I must get to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Re: Late night...'cause of stupid idiots!
July 11, 2016
Ninjagal - So the cops talked to these people, by the sound of it, gave them fair warning and sent them on their way. One of them has a car parked outside which she had been back and forth to during all of this. Just as I was about to settle back down in bed for the night, I hear talking. Two of the girls came back and were now out at the car. Things started to get heated between them I guess and the cops cam back around. I don't know if they were doing another drive by or someone called. Anyway they weren't too pleased that the girls were there. They got another talking to and one of them said 'But I have no plaaaceee tooo goooo" and the officer said 'We are giving you a place to go."

Both were arrested, one in handcuffs, the other went peacefully. Spent the night in the drunk tank.

Last night I didn't get to bed till late either.. than tonight I was walking home from 7-11 and sprained my dam ankle! GRRRR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
August 16, 2016
OTC sleeping pills would really help and ear plugs too.
August 25, 2016
Hi Shy Lurker,

It doesn't happen often here but when something like this does, everyone seems to take notice.
I've got an AC unit installed in my bedroom window now, so if something like this does happen again hopefully I won't hear it. I've been through bouts of insomnia too and hate to learn to rely on sleeping pills, even OTC, because they can become addictive. I try other methods first before I'd get medication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login