Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry

Posted by bell_flower 
Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry
May 15, 2018
I'm only semi-observing but thought I'd start a thread.

The only contribution I can make is, could her trashy dad and half siblings be any more embarrassing? So much for trying to "get along with fambilee for the sake of the wedding." She hadn't spoken to them in years and it sounds like for good reason. She should have left them all in the dust and not invited any of them.

And of course she will breed because it's a job requirement.
Re: Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry
May 15, 2018
I don't give a shit about any of them, as I am opposed to monarchies, but I'm getting pretty sick of seeing their faces every time I look at a English news site.
May 16, 2018
yurble
I don't give a shit about any of them, as I am opposed to monarchies, but I'm getting pretty sick of seeing their faces every time I look at a English news site.

I've always wondered about the American fascination with the British monarchy. There's no near the interest in the Netherlands, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese etc royal families. It is bizarre.

And before the ink dried on their license there are already magazines on the racks talking about their planned famblee. Saw one while waiting in a line yesterday. I'd bet it isn't the first either.
December 20, 2018
Yeah, well, the bitch is already pregnant. I have no use for any of them. They probably deserve this jumped-up chit. As far as I'm concerned she's nothing but a gold-digger.
February 16, 2019
ANYone know if she's whelped or not?
March 21, 2019
Today's headlines say no. But she was knocked up within a month of getting married and I am sick of her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 27, 2019
I heard the broodmare may be in labor.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login