Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry

Posted by bell_flower 
Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry
May 15, 2018
I'm only semi-observing but thought I'd start a thread.

The only contribution I can make is, could her trashy dad and half siblings be any more embarrassing? So much for trying to "get along with fambilee for the sake of the wedding." She hadn't spoken to them in years and it sounds like for good reason. She should have left them all in the dust and not invited any of them.

And of course she will breed because it's a job requirement.
Re: Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry
May 15, 2018
I don't give a shit about any of them, as I am opposed to monarchies, but I'm getting pretty sick of seeing their faces every time I look at a English news site.
Re: Meaghan Markle and Prince Harry
May 16, 2018
yurble
I don't give a shit about any of them, as I am opposed to monarchies, but I'm getting pretty sick of seeing their faces every time I look at a English news site.

I've always wondered about the American fascination with the British monarchy. There's no near the interest in the Netherlands, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese etc royal families. It is bizarre.

And before the ink dried on their license there are already magazines on the racks talking about their planned famblee. Saw one while waiting in a line yesterday. I'd bet it isn't the first either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login