Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anybody Miss A Good Troll Roast? hysterical laughter

Posted by Peace 
Anybody Miss A Good Troll Roast? hysterical laughter
July 31, 2019
The gist of it is that this troll and its sock puppets started a thread on childfree calling the members there evil and vile. Hilarity ensued until the mods woke up and nixed the trolls in the balls, and locking the thread. If you want to see the removed parts, use ceddit or remove.

Sometimes I miss the good ol' troll roasts on Bratfree. hysterical laughter

clicky linky

For reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/cjxgan/i_gotta_say_this_subreddit_is_full_of_someone_of/

ETA:

ceddit: https://www.ceddit.com/r/childfree/comments/cjxgan/i_gotta_say_this_subreddit_is_full_of_someone_of/

remove: https://www.removeddit.com/r/childfree/comments/cjxgan/i_gotta_say_this_subreddit_is_full_of_someone_of/
Re: Anybody Miss A Good Troll Roast? hysterical laughter
July 31, 2019
Holy crap! I miss the good ol' troll roast days here. We had SO much fun with them! KidlessKim was absolutely amazing at roasting! I have no idea what these trolls think they'll gain by doing things like that? I'm CF, but I don't set up fake accounts on LoafCenter and start blasting breeders for their choices.
July 31, 2019
Yeah I miss them too. Usually I was content to just hang out on the sidelines and watch the pros rip into these morons, but I think some of our better troll exterminators are either MIA or don't visit very often.

But yeah, I never understood the logic of going out of your way to make an account on a site with views that conflict with your own just to tell everyone else there how awful they are. What exactly is that supposed to accomplish? Do trolls really think that some random online stranger telling an entire group of people that they suck is going to make them all change their minds?

I'm an atheist and I don't sign up on Christian websites and tell everybody on them that they're fucking stupid because it would serve no purpose aside from starting a fight. But then I also have more than a single brain cell, which is more than what could be said for a lot of people with internet access.
July 31, 2019
Internet trolls are just narcissists, psychopaths and sadists (according to that well-known research paper), so of course they don't make sense to us.

Troll roasts can be fun but the problem was that when we didn't require email verification, we got overwhelmed by spam, which is no fun for anyone.
July 31, 2019
yurble
Troll roasts can be fun but the problem was that when we didn't require email verification, we got overwhelmed by spam, which is no fun for anyone.

I can understand that. It's too bad there isn't a way to filter out the spam while allowing a troll to venture our way from time to time. We gets hungry for a good troll BBQ! mob with pitchforks chasing another using a flamethrower
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login