Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good riddance to Jeffrey Epstein

Posted by yurble 
Good riddance to Jeffrey Epstein
August 10, 2019
So it seems that creepy rapist of teenagers, Jeffrey Epstein, killed himself in prison. Which is a shame, as I was looking forward to seeing how many other disgusting people came out of the woodwork as the trial progressed. Aside from who else might be incriminated, I'm sure the world is better off with him dead.

He was also a super creepy wanna-breed who had a eugenics plan that involved widespread use of his sperm. Fortunately those genes are now as dead as he is. two faces puking
Re: Good riddance to Jeffrey Epstein
August 10, 2019
The media reports suggest suicide for Epstein.

I am not usually conspiracy minded but if I was one of the multi-billionaires accused in that case, I would pay enough to make it look like suicide.
August 10, 2019
Yes, I've certainly heard that theory. But it's also highly consistent for people like this to kill themselves in order to be in control and to rob others of the satisfaction of justice.
August 10, 2019
I am wondering how he managed to kill himself if he's been on suicide watch.
August 11, 2019
bell_flower
I am wondering how he managed to kill himself if he's been on suicide watch.

Interesting question. Maybe the guards just 'looked away for a second' like moos do when little kids off themselves?
August 12, 2019
I'm not a conspiracy nut but I don't buy this so-called suicide either.
August 12, 2019
When I posted it it was breaking news, and now more details are coming out. It does seem that self-centered people like to kill themselves rather than face the music, but it also isn't unknown for people to be killed in prison for what they know. Either way, I hope all his friends get fucked.
August 12, 2019
yurble
When I posted it it was breaking news, and now more details are coming out. It does seem that self-centered people like to kill themselves rather than face the music, but it also isn't unknown for people to be killed in prison for what they know. Either way, I hope all his friends get fucked.

...with a wood rasp.

Personally, I think the suicide story is bogus. Too many big names had to lose. But however it happened, the world is better off without him. I just hope that t some point the whole story comes out and the guilty persons punished. I don't care who they are or what party affiliation, justice needs to be done,
October 25, 2019
I've been thinking about this for some time and I just don't believe it was a suicide. Too many people had too much to lose as a result of his testimony. However, whether it was suicide or murder, the world is far better off without Jeffrey Epstein in it.
November 03, 2019
The results are in, and they're considering his death as a homicide.

No shit, Sherlock.

I never bought the suicide story for a second. The cameras happen to malfunction at that exact moment only and nobody was paying attention to the monitor. He had too much dirt on too many powerful people. Keeping him alive was a risk the oligarchs weren't willing to take.
November 03, 2019
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login