Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

COVID deniers biting the dust

Posted by bell_flower 
COVID deniers biting the dust
April 25, 2020
Oh look, another Faux-News Watching Trumpophile Who Called COVID a "Political Ploy" is now dead.

His wife released a statement that he would have retracted his statement as time went on. Nice try, Honey. PLENTY of people who USED THEIR BRAINS and comprehended the AMPLE EVIDENCE FROM REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES took the virus seriously.

Not these Right Wing Nutjobs, who have zero brain power, understanding or empathy of anything unless it affects them directly.

He would have kept on spewing his nonsense on Farcebook and probably would have been one of those stupid protesters.
Re: COVID deniers biting the dust
April 25, 2020
I read there's a huge overlap between these people and climate change deniers. Spreading this virus around on their way to the grave may actually cause less collateral damage.
April 28, 2020
yurble
I read there's a huge overlap between these people and climate change deniers. Spreading this virus around on their way to the grave may actually cause less collateral damage.

That would not surprise me. People who don't trust science, don't believe evidence...I'm guessing there's ample anti-vax overlap, too.
April 28, 2020
kittehpeoples
That would not surprise me. People who don't trust science, don't believe evidence...I'm guessing there's ample anti-vax overlap, too.

And yet they are somehow completely willing to embrace computers, the internet, wifi, etc in order to spout their ridiculous convictions. Can't they just go full-on Amish and leave the rest of us alone?
April 29, 2020
yurble
kittehpeoples

And yet they are somehow completely willing to embrace computers, the internet, wifi, etc in order to spout their ridiculous convictions. Can't they just go full-on Amish and leave the rest of us alone?

Wish they would. If they were only taking themselves out of the gene pool, I wouldn't have a problem with any of it. Want to kill yourself because you're a moron? That's your choice. It's the innocent people they're taking down with them that infuriates me.
April 29, 2020
kittehpeoples
Wish they would. If they were only taking themselves out of the gene pool, I wouldn't have a problem with any of it. Want to kill yourself because you're a moron? That's your choice. It's the innocent people they're taking down with them that infuriates me.

Me too. I'll cheer if they Darwinize themselves, it's the collateral damage I'm not happy with.
May 02, 2020
Ahhh...but Pence and Trump are praying for a miracle. They believe in religion over science, but forgetting that maybe the knowledge of science is something that we've been gifted so that we can help ourselves? Stop bugging God and do your jobs!

Edit to Add: I don't believe Trump has a religious bone in his body, but he just pretends to because he wants to appeal to the Evangelicals.
June 29, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with these people. It's not like people don't know what having Covid-19 entails. What blows my mind is breeders dragging their sprogs everywhere...no mask,,,no distancing. Glad I don't have sprogs but if I did, draggong them out with no mask and no distancing is the LAST thing I would do.These people are proof that ignorance and intransigency when changes are clearly needed kill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login