Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Catchall thread: COVID deniers, anti maskers, and Bonus! Now President Chump and cronies are positive after hosting super spreader event

Posted by bell_flower 
Oh look, another Faux-News Watching Trumpophile Who Called COVID a "Political Ploy" is now dead.

His wife released a statement that he would have retracted his statement as time went on. Nice try, Honey. PLENTY of people who USED THEIR BRAINS and comprehended the AMPLE EVIDENCE FROM REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES took the virus seriously.

Not these Right Wing Nutjobs, who have zero brain power, understanding or empathy of anything unless it affects them directly.

He would have kept on spewing his nonsense on Farcebook and probably would have been one of those stupid protesters.
Re: COVID deniers biting the dust
April 25, 2020
I read there's a huge overlap between these people and climate change deniers. Spreading this virus around on their way to the grave may actually cause less collateral damage.
April 28, 2020
yurble
I read there's a huge overlap between these people and climate change deniers. Spreading this virus around on their way to the grave may actually cause less collateral damage.

That would not surprise me. People who don't trust science, don't believe evidence...I'm guessing there's ample anti-vax overlap, too.
April 28, 2020
kittehpeoples
That would not surprise me. People who don't trust science, don't believe evidence...I'm guessing there's ample anti-vax overlap, too.

And yet they are somehow completely willing to embrace computers, the internet, wifi, etc in order to spout their ridiculous convictions. Can't they just go full-on Amish and leave the rest of us alone?
April 29, 2020
yurble
kittehpeoples

And yet they are somehow completely willing to embrace computers, the internet, wifi, etc in order to spout their ridiculous convictions. Can't they just go full-on Amish and leave the rest of us alone?

Wish they would. If they were only taking themselves out of the gene pool, I wouldn't have a problem with any of it. Want to kill yourself because you're a moron? That's your choice. It's the innocent people they're taking down with them that infuriates me.
April 29, 2020
kittehpeoples
Wish they would. If they were only taking themselves out of the gene pool, I wouldn't have a problem with any of it. Want to kill yourself because you're a moron? That's your choice. It's the innocent people they're taking down with them that infuriates me.

Me too. I'll cheer if they Darwinize themselves, it's the collateral damage I'm not happy with.
May 02, 2020
Ahhh...but Pence and Trump are praying for a miracle. They believe in religion over science, but forgetting that maybe the knowledge of science is something that we've been gifted so that we can help ourselves? Stop bugging God and do your jobs!

Edit to Add: I don't believe Trump has a religious bone in his body, but he just pretends to because he wants to appeal to the Evangelicals.
June 29, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with these people. It's not like people don't know what having Covid-19 entails. What blows my mind is breeders dragging their sprogs everywhere...no mask,,,no distancing. Glad I don't have sprogs but if I did, draggong them out with no mask and no distancing is the LAST thing I would do.These people are proof that ignorance and intransigency when changes are clearly needed kill.
July 30, 2020
Oh look, here is another willfully ignorant idiot, Hermain Cain who attended Trump's rally in OKC on June 20th and was photographed not wearing a mask.

On July 1st, THE SAME DAY HE WAS HOSPITALIZED, he supported (via tweet) Kristi Noem's position that people at the Rushmore 4th of July Klan rally did not need to wear masks or social distance.

Faux news is reporting what tremendous loss this is, and reminding people to "take it seriously" of course not mentioning his willful ignorance. And of course it CANNOT BE PROVEN he caught it at the rally. hitting head against a brick wall

This asshole was traveling everywhere and mingling with large groups of people WITHOUT WEARING A MASK. It's certainly not a tragedy to me that he's gone, but how many innocent people did he take with him?

What's it going to take with these anti-mask assholes?
July 30, 2020
bell_flower
Oh look, here is another willfully ignorant idiot, Hermain Cain who attended Trump's rally in OKC on June 20th and was photographed not wearing a mask.

I just saw that. The fact that the announcement he'd been hospitalized also stated emphatically that there was no way to know where he caught it is in no way suspicious, right? eye rolling smiley
July 31, 2020
Good riddance. I guess it makes me a bad person, but I honestly feel glad when one of these idiots dies.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 31, 2020
LoveToLurk
Good riddance. I guess it makes me a bad person, but I honestly feel glad when one of these idiots dies.

If they were only taking out themselves, I'd say it's a self-solving problem and more power to them to get it over with. But they co-opt "my body, my choice," and then proceed to infect others with a debilitating and potentially deadly virus. So absolutely good riddance to the idiots who are spouting off about the virus being a hoax...I only feel sorry for the people trying desperately not to get sick while surrounded by these fucking morons.
July 31, 2020
Even medical providers are feeling the brunt of the anti-COVID sentiments. Not only in regard to patient volume, but I've read more than one account of patients getting belligerent and even violent with hospital staff because they were diagnosed with COVID-19 and they don't believe the virus exists.

Last I heard, the US was up to 156,000 deaths. I don't know how anyone could think this thing isn't real. America is far too stupid to handle a pandemic because it's too full of special snowflakes who think everything they don't agree with is a form of oppression. Unfortunately, the dumbassery of COVID deniers will also sicken and kill people who are trying to stay safe.
So in my FB feed I actually saw a friend of a friend post a link or story where some dumbass woman was insisting masks are dangerous and she caught Legionnaire's disease from her mask*.

I'm not a medical person, far from it, but even I know that Legionnaire's disease is a specific BACTERIA (not a virus) that can be found in freshwater, but is most often found in man-made industrial cooling systems, water towers, hot water heaters and plumbing.

Jaysus Fuck, these anti-mask people are stupid.

*Please tell me this woman was a fake profile and is part of a Russian disinformation campaign?

Why doesn't it hurt to be stupid?
Related to masks:

Our local news ran a story about a woman who is deaf. She can speak. She reads lips to understand what people are saying. You can probably guess what's coming.

The story was about her experience at Walmart. She asked an employee an unspecified question and asked him/her to remove the mask so she could read the employee's lips for the answer. She asked this of several employees, who would not do it. Que the drama and how she left the store "in tears" and we are supposed to feel sorry for her. I smelled a complaint in the making. Walmart issued a statement they were looking in to the matter.

I am 100% on Team Employee. These employees are coming into contact with many people each day and I do not blame them for wanting to limit their exposure as much as possible.

She should have brought a notepad and some paper and written out her question and asked an employee to write out the answer. Yes, it takes longer, but she could have taken responsibility for her own condition.

I think this shows an entitlement mindset during a pandemic.
I ventured out to a couple of local businesses Saturday and it was a fucking virus free-for-all. It was like they were actively TRYING to exchange plague germs.

Lesson learned, still not safe to leave home.
So here is typical FB screed by these anti-intellectual types. At least the person who posted this got a fair amount of WTF replies, which she will not listen to I'm sure:

From a friend
THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG... THE CDC, THE WHO, AND ALL THE SO-CALLED EXPERTS LIED TO YOU!!! HERE'S THE LIST: @ 20/20
EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...
FEEL “FREE” TO FACT CHECK EACH OF THESE, PLEASE!

"CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19 infection
counts and intentionally misled the public and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported -- an error so egregious it made the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute say “how could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess."

The American Coronavirus Task Force also admitted to fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died “with” COVID19 not “from” COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than what is currently being reported.

Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus and mask manufacturers are now including warnings that their products do not deter COVID19.

Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.

CDC backtracked their initial claim that led governors to shutdown their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.

Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.

Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.

The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.

If you are still living in fear, Don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies “mislead” the public.

People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!

Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.

Florida has just admitted to miscalculations on some that received positive COVID-19 results but never got tested and many others have been incorrectly identified as positive in the state’s system.

WHO have just admitted that transmission of the virus from an asymptomatic carriers - the whole reason for the lock-down, is rare!! ie you could not spread it before showing any symptoms!!

The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!
For that, we have:
• Added nearly 6 trillion to national debt
• Laid-off or furloughed 50 million workers
• Placed 60 million on food stamps
• Gone from 3.5%to 14.7% unemployment
• Crippled the petroleum industry
• Ruined the tourism industry
• Bankrupted the service industry
• Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
• Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
• Exacerbated mental health problems
• Shut down schools and colleges

Seriously our whole way of life is at stake, and they have plans to make it much worse now introducing it as "the grand reset", "the beginning of the 4th revolution" (ie a surveillance state of control, where everyone lives in what is essentially a strict open air prison where you are tracked, nothing is private, and everything is decided for you, and you have no rights whatsoever, and there can be no resistance.
• Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
• Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
• Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
• Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest

Bill Gates has placed himself in such a position of influence by heavily funding all corners to make this lie happen.

We need to start treating it as the lie it is.
Seriously our whole way of life is at stake, and they have plans to make it much worse now introducing it as "the grand reset", "the beginning of the 4th revolution" (ie a surveillance state of control, where everyone lives in what is essentially a strick open air prison where you are tracked, nothing is private, and everything is decided for you, and you have no rights whatsoever, and there can be no resistance.
Welcome to their "new world order".
So much of this doesn't pass the logic test. For example:

Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place

If this is true, it's because people are getting it from family members who are venturing outside home and bringing the virus home, ergo, stay at home orders are not "a dangerous mandate." If people stay home they won't be exposed to the virus that is circulating.
I'm also wondering whether the Orange Cheeto's brother died of COVID.
Welp, I do believe the US just hit 180,000 coronavirus deaths. Meanwhile, there are scant few other nations who have even hit five-digit death counts, including far more densely populated places like Japan and China. Like I think Georgia has more deaths than China. But we can't be having any of our proud little red, white and blue snowflakes feeling like their imaginary freedoms are being stifled with cloth masks and stay-at-home orders, so we just don't do anything when dumb people refuse to wear masks or when they wear them incorrectly.

And I'm sure most of the dead people aren't the morons who flounced around all over town without masks. It's probably people who were at least trying to stay safe. In typical fashion, the morons will be just fine. The anti-maskers will get sick, live through it, tell everyone that it "wasn't so bad" and use it as an excuse to not wear a mask ever again and they'll likely encourage others to follow suit.
I couldn't help but notice all the pictures of the un-masked idiots at the Republican National Convention.

WTF is wrong with these idiots?
One can only hope enough deplorables will darwinize themselves before the election.
It would be poetic justice if The Dump died of COVID after minimizing it and after his (Jared's) ineffectual leadership made it such a fucking disaster in the U.S., however I do not want that to happen because it would destabilize our country even further and he would be canonized. (Pence is also evil and smart as opposed to being evil and dumb.)

So I'm rooting for him to pull through so his ass can be soundly beaten in November.
I'm "sending thoughts and prayers" for a complete recovery so he can enjoy defeat in November; swiftly followed by being indicted, convicted and incarcerated for treason and tax fraud.
I cannot stop thinking how criminally stupid these people are, particularly when you look at the Republican-hosted super spreader event for Amy Coney Barrett. This is a story with pictures of the event.

These people are supposed to be the "best and the brightest" of the country, and they are a fucking embarrassment. They have access to information that rank and file people do not have, including security briefings about the disease, and they clearly are not listening or taking any of it seriously EVEN THOUGH THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR AT LEAST 10 MONTHS and hundreds of thousands of people have died.

Did the people who organized this event think to limit the event in the middle of a fucking pandemic, when VA state guidance says 10 people or less? (They still could have had the photo op.) If they were determined to have the event, did anyone think to space out the chairs? Or require people to wear masks? No, because they are ignorant fucks.

If you look at the pictures, there are few masks in evidence. This is a quote from the president of Notre Dame. Why the fuck was he even here?-oh right, it was a preliminary celebration of the abortion rights take down:

Mr Jenkins, in an email to others at Notre Dame University announcing his positive test, admitted he had not worn a mask and shaken hands with a number of people in the Rose Garden. He added that he had been tested before attending and was "told that it was safe to remove our masks".

Told by whom? And why on Earth would any thinking person comply and remove his/her mask, at least for his/her own safety? And shaking hands? What kind of dumbass loser is still shaking hands? Do these people ever look at any news other than Faux news?

And if you would voluntarily put yourself at risk for your "leader," because Trump requires his inner circle to be "loyal" above all else, what are you doing to the rest of us? Any thinking person should be completely terrified because these idiots are running the country.

And Pence continues to attend events whilst insisting that he has tested negative. That's not the medically recommended guidance. If you have been exposed to COVID, and it's undeniable that he has, your ass is supposed to be quarantined for two weeks. Idiots like this are why it continues to spread.

Not only that, Trump is already positive and in the hospital, and what does he do? Takes a little joy ride in an armored car to wave at his fan poodles outside the hospital and exposes his Secret Service staff to the disease The doctor in the article rightfully described this as "pure insanity."

What. The. Fuck. using a flamethrower
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login