Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Catchall thread: COVID deniers, anti maskers, and Bonus! Now President Chump and cronies are positive after hosting super spreader event

Posted by bell_flower 
I think a lot of it relates to the fact that most of these people have never been forced to face consequences of their behavior. Being wealthy and at the top of the totem pole means that they do not live by the same rules as the rest of us, and they have grown accustomed to that privilege. Even if they do get sick they know that they will have access to the best medical care that money can buy, so I doubt they're too concerned.

I've been seeing people say that they want Trump to survive so he can be prosecuted after he leaves office, but I remain doubtful that he will face any real punishment. It'll be just like when he was impeached and nothing actually came of it. People also say that if he dies he'll become a martyr, which I'm sure is true, but I'd honestly like to see the whole lot of them kick the bucket, one after another.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
I think a lot of it relates to the fact that most of these people have never been forced to face consequences of their behavior. Being wealthy and at the top of the totem pole means that they do not live by the same rules as the rest of us, and they have grown accustomed to that privilege. Even if they do get sick they know that they will have access to the best medical care that money can buy, so I doubt they're too concerned.

I've been seeing people say that they want Trump to survive so he can be prosecuted after he leaves office, but I remain doubtful that he will face any real punishment. It'll be just like when he was impeached and nothing actually came of it. People also say that if he dies he'll become a martyr, which I'm sure is true, but I'd honestly like to see the whole lot of them kick the bucket, one after another.

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of man
Godzilla!

virus and bacteria - neither of them give a shit about green portraits of dead presidents.

The rise of anti-intellectualism in this country is frightening to say the least and with this pandemic and those anti-intellectuals in control, even more so. The fact that this pandemic has been politicized is making it even harder to get under control than it already was.

I'm worried about the next election because no matter what happen, there will be more unrest because the other side will cry fowl and I worry about what sort of unrest that could lead to.
Apparently some people have to be told not to get COVID-19 on purpose.

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/10/15/university-says-students-may-be-intentionally-getting-coronavirus-so-they-can-sell-antibody-plasma/

Seems some students at an Idaho college are (allegedly) intentionally trying to get sick with coronavirus in order to sell plasma with antibodies for more money. I guess treating positive cases with plasma containing COVID-19 antibodies from someone who had it already shows promise. Considering college kids will do anything for money, I can't say I'm surprised that they're willing to risk getting sick and exposing others for a few extra bucks. I knew plenty of people who donated plasma regularly in school because otherwise they wouldn't eat, so I can see how the prospect of getting more money would appeal to broke students.
So I am a member of a forum for people with a particular medical condition that is genetic.

Someone casually asked the question whether someone would get the vaccination for COVID. (My thoughts are, yes, of course why would you not, unless contraindicated by another condition. I can even understand reluctance or a "wait and see" attitude for this particular vaccine given how soon it was rushed to market.)

Enter Whackadoodle. I'm copying some of the posts here because I actually learned a few things about these whackos. Did you know there are some people who believe the COVID vaccine and vaccines in general are part of a depopulation movement? skull bouncing and laughing thinks someone else is crazy

Someone asked Whackadoodle if this were the case, why not just make zero vaccines and let everyone die? Crickets.

Oh, and OF COURSE Whackadoodle mentions she's PRAGNUT and gestating her THIRD child. Because these nuts are always replicating. And truly, what better way to tell your crotchfruit that you WUV them than to gift them with a painful and sometimes-life-shortening genetic disease?

I tried to bold the misspellings, atrocious grammar, and super stupid comments, but the whole thing would be in bold if I did all of it.

The vaccine is the global depopulation agenda .... don’t fact check it because bill gates and soros owns fact checkers ... watch this video and if you still think the globalists haven’t an angenda to depopulate vis vaccination , then go ahead at your own risk .... and just to be clear , this pandemic was a plandemic for this very reason .... in your ignorance you will go on and get it without researching .... research it for your children’s sake , if nothing else

I’m trying to help you people before you take a vaccine that will damage you or kill you ... don’t say you all weren’t warned. XXX your mocking and putting me down as what you’ve been brainwashed to beleive is all just conspiracy

If you’d researched it as much as I have you’d never be saying that , you’d do everything to fight the real freaks who want us all culled cos they are sick .... our rights and freedoms are on the verge of just completely vanishing and we are being told in a daily basis nothing will go back to normal , no travelling without being pumped woth their deadly ‘cure’

Please with a sincere heart listen to the other side , not the media which is completely owned and is a tool of the elites. Look for the docs nurses , experts families who have experienced this big fraud for what it is I’m only trying to warn people.

ok then since your so scientific about it ....has this virus been isolated ? No it hasn’t and how can they make a vaccine for a virus they never isolated ?

Why are flu numbers down 95% this year

Why has the inventor of the pcr test said that it is useless to test for infectious disease and yet we are being tested with his test for covid ?

Why did an apple test positive ?

Why did a lady send ten tests of her own swabs away and five cane back positive and five came back negative ?

Why are the elderly not allowed near their relatives yet people can go out into the supermarkets in the 100s

Why are people being denied food and water on their dying beds in hospital ?

Why has the media been caught lying and showing the same ward room but saying one was in New York and one was Italy ?

Why are their vast actors involved , caught out in two varying stories ?

Why are families outraged that their members of family who died of cancer, heart attacks and other serious illness being put down as covid deaths ?

Why are millions of doctors and nurses coming out and loosing their jobs over saying the hospitals are empty ?

Why have the testing centres been empy , people watched them 24/7 and no one went on to get tested ?

My believes are based on evidences in mass numbers , not just what the media is saying ... they push the agenda and that is the tool used to convince the masses into vaccines

Yes I have a belief in God and I will not receive any mass cull vaccine that have been well proven to cause more damage than help .... and I will not put aborted fetal cells in my body cos that is morally wrong

I will not put famaldehyde, mercury and all the other poisons in either which obviously the body cannot handle ... its a sure way to cause illness

Turn off the tv brainwashing

More if you can stand it:

you get your facts straight ! It’s useless for testing it , do you agree with that or not ? Even Elon musk , is he famous enough for you ? Said he’s been tested and received positive and negative ... he even admits something is going on ...... what about the isolated virus ??? No sign of that and yet yous are all willing to get a vaccine for something which hasn’t even been isolated yet

I know a man who’s brother works in oxford university making a vaccine for it and he said it is nothing more than the flu , can’t risk loosing his job !

We all know it’s a flu and being clearly used , along with real mass culling of real victims like cancer victims and the neglected elderly and vulnerable !

And the government handling something atrociously is no excuse ... it’s not just handling of it , it’s the Sheer pushing of an agenda to force us into mass vaccination

Bill gates has said it , there will be no mass gatherings unless the entire population has been vaccinated ... and what scientist is he now to tell us all what to put in our bodies ??? Especially after him being banned out of India for mass vaccine injuries , paralysation and death! Ever hear that in the elite owned media ??? No , you’ll not cos there is nothing but praise for everything that is wrong and twisted

The whole thing is sick ... go and research it

She went on and on.

A few people tried to point out her information was false and of course she reacted badly. The owner of the FB group posed a generic "let's not attack each other" message today. I do get something out of this group but may not be staying if they let these nutjobs go unchecked.

Reading stuff like this makes me want to move to the country and stockpile weapons, but I would probably be living next door to people like this.
I like the one from Serbia, where thousands of people showed up to the open casket funeral of a church official who died of covid, and some of them kissed the corpse. Now the head of the church who officiated at the funeral has died of...covid.
I often come here for sage advice and tomorrow, I will be facing a Covid issue. Another example of denying Covid.

My 93-year-old mother lives with me and so far, we have been keeping Covid away from her. At her age, it would likely be fatal and I don't know how I would deal with it either. For thanksgiving, the original plan was that my sister and her 2 daughters would visit her outside, staying away, and they would bring food with them and I set up a picnic table in the garage. This plan I thought would keep mom safe and still get to see her grand daughters.

"Mary" is my sister. Now, I find out that "the husbands" are coming along and the weather is bad and we might all be inside. My concern is Mary's husband Gary, who I believe to be a narcissist. I have always had a hard time tolerating Gary ever since I known him. Gary talks painfully loud all the time, has pressured speech, sounds Huey Lewis like, and when he talks to you he comes up close to your face. Gary looks like Jay Leno, but a little older. He also has untreated asthma and so coughs and clears his throat constantly, painfully loud. Gary has bad breath, doesn't shower too often and even his daughters tell me he doesn't wash his hands and he is not very good about using PPE.

Gary is a primary care physician with the Veterans Administration. That's right, Gary is a doctor! He sees veterans from parts of the world that are Covid hotspots. He has had Covid himself and said "it's just a bad cold" but I think he can be spreading it around with his habits. Actually, he told me once that people who are ill should "get over it and not be whining".

I'm trying to think of ways to keep mom away from him, I might take her and me "cruising" in the car nowhere and make an excuse not to be there with Gary. I would hurt Mary's feelings if I were rude about this, but I might have to do something to keep Gary away from mom. Mom tells me she accepts she will "die from something anyway" but I think Covid is an awful death. Plus, I don't know if I can recover so well from Covid either.

Anyone here encountered a situation like this? What kind of get together situations are any of you having?
Jeebus, it's always the in-laws. I am making decisions this year based on my health and my mom's health that my in-laws do not "like," but that is their problem not mine.

It's your house and your rules and you have every right to decide how it's going to be. You could

1. Tell your sister that you are not comfortable with Gary being there because he is a healthcare worker, and you would prefer that he did not come. (You can use gentle words to disinvite him while disinviting him.) If you get blowback, just keep repeating you are not comfortable. If it escalates, sorry, but this is your house and your decision.

Frankly, your sister sounds kind of nuts to not be thinking of your mom.

2. You could cancel the event altogether because it cannot be held outside and you cannot enforce fresh air and social distance, etc. You cannot conduct the visit safely, so you need to wait until another time, decided by you.

Good luck!
This week some idiot in the U.S. died on a plane with suspected COVID. There were good Samaritans on the plane who tried to revive him- I am sure they liked hearing the wife say that he had lost his sense of smell and taste and was having symptoms before he got on the plane.

I saw an infuriating news story that over three million people in the US have traveled this week. Some of these morons were interviewed and they said the usual trite shit about how fambilee was the most important thing at the holidays and I miss my family Wah! bawling
trout slap

Thanks assholes.
I have been using every technique at my disposal (including relevant laws and guidelines) to try to convince my partner and our friends and family that the lockdown here indeed does mean no one outside your household except if you are living completely alone and then ONE single other household connection.

The revolving door at his multiply-disabled elderly mother's home is driving me bonkers.
She has more people inside her house visiting inside for many hours in a week than I have seen in total in the past year (only outdoors and social distancing)

The turning point was this week when she had 14 long time visitors and was expecting more.
My partner took her for a 5 hour road trip for shits and giggles.

He also had several visitors inside his home for hours.

I read the riot act to both of them and said that if they live like that then I wash my hands of them completely until next autumn.

We are so close to actually getting this damn COVID under control and they act like ADHD kindergarteners.
That really sucks. I hope you are at least able to protect yourself from your partner.

I feel like this is giving me a glimpse of who some people really are...fortunately most of the people I care about share my views, maybe a slight variation as to what is okay (e.g., I think takeout is okay, some of my friends don't; I go for grocery delivery and some friends go to the grocery store) but all within the bounds of medical guidelines.

It's because there is so much potential impact of actions, toward society as a whole, that it is really changing my views of people who are gadding about. I am in the position to minimize my contact with anyone who doesn't share my views (this is where I feel really sorry for people who live with roommates or family who don't give a fuck) but even if I'm not at risk I don't feel like I can forgive how some people have behaved in prioritizing their own pleasure over the lives of others.
I'm seeing a trend where restaurants are getting around the ban on indoor dining by making more outdoor dining facilities by setting up tents and shacks and makeshift food stands directly outside their normal establishments.

They don't seem to get that making a new indoors outdoors is still indoor dining. Not to mention that there is much less space in these makeshift "outdoor" dining areas, so people will be eating closer outside than they would be inside. But hey, gotta exploit those loopholes because staying open is more important than staying alive, I guess.

There's a B&B in my town that has done this - they put up these plastic windows around their patio area (I assume they're insulating so it stays warm) so that they can say they aren't doing indoor dining, but can still stay open.
Cambion, do you watch Louis Rossmann's youtube channel? He's been documenting this rampant practice in NYC lately.

I was researching whether the Louisiana congressman who just died was a covid denier and I didn't have to look hard:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9100079/Luke-Letlow-died-COVID-spoke-favor-ending-lockdowns-held-maskless-rallies.html

This fucker had 2 brats under age 5. You'd think he'd try harder to be around for them.
toraneko
Cambion, do you watch Louis Rossmann's youtube channel? He's been documenting this rampant practice in NYC lately.

I was researching whether the Louisiana congressman who just died was a covid denier and I didn't have to look hard:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9100079/Luke-Letlow-died-COVID-spoke-favor-ending-lockdowns-held-maskless-rallies.html

This fucker had 2 brats under age 5. You'd think he'd try harder to be around for them.

I am quite low income but would contribute to a tombstone that said I said COVID is not real but I am dead wrong
COVID deniers are on the Mail too and it's amazing how many are saying Letlow didn't "really" die of COVID, that he had a heart attack or died during surgery and that's why COVID numbers are "inflated". Because "dying of COVID-caused complications" is apparently too hard for them to comprehend.

I noted he got 62% of the votes in his rural Louisiana district....it's like the Taliban or other extremists--there will be another one stepping up to take his place.
bell_flower
This week some idiot in the U.S. died on a plane with suspected COVID. There were good Samaritans on the plane who tried to revive him- I am sure they liked hearing the wife say that he had lost his sense of smell and taste and was having symptoms before he got on the plane.

I saw an infuriating news story that over three million people in the US have traveled this week. Some of these morons were interviewed and they said the usual trite shit about how fambilee was the most important thing at the holidays and I miss my family Wah! bawling
trout slap

Thanks assholes.

I was watching a Plane Spotter video on YouTube the other day. This particular guy was parked at Tampa International Airport and filming the planes leaving and coming in. He managed to slip into his announcements that the TSA at Tampa International had reported that a record number of people had come through, I think he said 2 million travelers by Dec 24th or something of that nature. I think my head exploded!

FL is littered with morons already and now the other states' morons are coming down here or leaving now but still. "Hur der, Covid not gonna stop my time at the beach!" is the thinking or lack thereof. Mindblowing the stupidity. hitting over the head with a hammer
artchick62
FL is littered with morons already and now the other states' morons are coming down here or leaving now but still.

Not just Americans - Canadians too. And now they're starting to return; and the fucking government is giving them a thousand dollars for their quarantine! angry smiley
A Daily Fail commenter authored this comment on the Daily Fail's story about Luke Letlow's death from COVID. I thought it was spot on:

Covid-19 is like gravity. You don't have to believe in it. It doesn't require faith, it's immune to prayer, and it doesn't discriminate. At this point, if people choose to deny gravity and jump off buildings while calling other people sheep, the best the rest of us can do is keep our distance so they don't fall on us.
Apparently the anti-vaxers are getting a little more ballsy. A group of Trump supporters protested the COVID-19 vaccines and blocked the entrance to a vaccination site. Didn't work anyway, everyone who showed up to get vaccinated got their shots eventually.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/01/31/962595477/protesters-block-covid-19-vaccination-site-in-la

It's a shame these people just can't be typical opinionated lazy bastard Americans who sit behind the anonymity of a screen and spout their paranoid angry horse shit, but don't actually do anything. Seems Trump managed to really light fires under a lot of asses. Too bad the asses in question belong to the worst kinds of people.
It's truly mind-boggling but I guess this is the same demographic who cannot comprehend: Against abortion? Don't have one. Against vaccination? Don't interfere with someone else's choice to do so.

Sheesh.

I hope every one of these fuckers gets it and dies.
Cambion
Apparently the anti-vaxers are getting a little more ballsy. A group of Trump supporters protested the COVID-19 vaccines and blocked the entrance to a vaccination site. Didn't work anyway, everyone who showed up to get vaccinated got their shots eventually.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/01/31/962595477/protesters-block-covid-19-vaccination-site-in-la

It's a shame these people just can't be typical opinionated lazy bastard Americans who sit behind the anonymity of a screen and spout their paranoid angry horse shit, but don't actually do anything. Seems Trump managed to really light fires under a lot of asses. Too bad the asses in question belong to the worst kinds of people.

It really seems like these people should be charged with something. Their actions, had they succeeded, could have foreseeably led to actual deaths. Are there any laws about physically blocking access to health care sites? Because man, there should be.
I just heard that Super Bowl is going to be a super spreader event, all those loudmouth people shouting and yelling over football.
This whole pandemic is just another way for Americans to show what massive assholes they really are. Of course this particular story happened in Florida: a store owner is blatantly ignoring mask mandates and video of the store shows almost everyone in the building is without a mask. The owner says that he "knows" masks don't work, that hundreds of thousands of Americans have not actually died of COVID-19 and that the death count is "hogwash."

Apparently they get around the mask mandate by putting a sign outside that says you aren't required to wear a mask if you have a medical condition that would make wearing one difficult, but under the Fourth Amendment and HIPAA, they aren't allowed to ask you what medical condition you have that would cause this. Basically they're going, "Hey we found a loophole and here's how to exploit it, hint hint wink wink."

I really want to know what medical conditions exempt you from mask wearing. Because if it's asthma or something, then I think a mask should be even more important because COVID-19 attacks the respiratory system and if you already have lung problems, you're more vulnerable than someone who does not. Apparently some people also claim they can't wear masks because it gives them anxiety. Well boo hoo hoo, getting blood drawn gives me anxiety, but I still gotta do it at least twice a year (hooray thyroid disease).

I have never seen people try so hard to skirt the rules like a bunch of spoiled little brats who think Mommy is just being mean to them. Why do so many people not get that all the social distancing and mask wearing and all that is for everyone's safety and not to just make life harder on purpose? People like this store owner should be fucking arrested for encouraging the spread of the disease.

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-grocery-store-bucks-mask-mandate-owner-says-covid-19-death-toll-is-hogwash/

NAPLES, Fla. (NBC) – A video that was taken at a South Florida grocery store shows nearly every customer and employee without a mask.

The footage was filmed this week at Oakes Farms Seed to Table Market in Naples. In it, not a mask is in sight and social distancing is not being followed.

As of Thursday afternoon, the video on NBC News correspondent Sam Brock’s Twitter page has generated 9,900 comments, nearly 21,000 retweets and more than 25,000 likes. Reactions run the gamut, with some defending the customers and employees and others expressing outrage.

Even though the county has a mask mandate in place, Oakes’ store has a sign out front that states customers do not have to wear one if they have a medical condition.

“Those in our lovely government have ordered all persons entering indoor facilities to wear a mask. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you are exempt from this order. Due to HIPAA and the 4th Amendment we cannot legally ask you about your medical condition,” it reads.

“Therefore, if we see you without a mask, we will assume you have a medical condition and we will welcome you inside to support our business.”

The store’s owner, Alfie Oakes, told NBC’s “TODAY” show he knows masks do not work and doesn’t believe the coronavirus has killed hundreds of thousands of people in the United States.

“That’s total hogwash,” Oakes said, later adding, “Why don’t we shut the world down because of the heart attacks? Why don’t we lock down cities because of heart attacks?”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has repeatedly stated that masks and social distancing can help slow the spread of the coronavirus. Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains

In fact, the U.S. COVID-19 death toll has now exceeded 450,000 and health experts have been adamant that wearing masks– would save countless lives.

Collier County, where Naples is located, has seen more than 27,000 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic and 413 deaths, according to the state’s Department of Health website.

County Commissioner Andy Solis said his biggest fear is that COVID-19 cases will increase and the hospitals will become overwhelmed.

“It’s very disappointing and very concerning,” he said.
My aunt is a middle school teacher in Massachusetts. She is turning 65 in April and retiring in June. She has been teaching online since the beginning of the school year, but now the school wants all the teachers back in the classrooms March 22nd. She can't get a vaccine until she turns 65 in April, and even then it could be hard to get.

What a fucked up situation. My aunt can be a whiner, but this time she has a great reason to be upset. Fuck all those parents who want to send their brats back to school. At least all my other aunts and uncles in the area have been vaccinated (they are older than her and retired).

Here in Arizona teachers are in the second priority group. But there have been all sorts of problems and fuck ups getting the vaccine distributed. My parents are also in the second group because they are both over 75, and so far they haven't gotten it even though the state has been working on this group for over a month.

A whole lot of the world 'fail' on flames
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login