Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prince Harry doing his part to help climate change

Posted by toraneko 
Prince Harry doing his part to help climate change
July 02, 2020
...by only having 2 brats!

I can't remember the source, but Harry and Me-gain are reportedly doing their part for the planet by creating only 2 resource mega-suckers. The same article said they upstaged cousin Eugenie by announcing their pregnancy to the family at her wedding.
Re: Prince Harry doing his part to help climate change
July 02, 2020
Why is it the people who like to promote themselves as environmentalists overlook the single biggest thing they could do for the planet? While it isn't as bad as Al Gore, "only 2" at the level of consumption they must have in their position is the same as having 100 kids in some developing countries.
July 03, 2020
Is she knocked up again? Why does she need to create a spare if they’re no longer heirs to anything?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 03, 2020
I don't think she's actually pregnant. That's just Harry's plan for the next one.
July 04, 2020
The "only 2" argument for replacement rate breeding is a fallacy. It would only make sense if one parent cacked at the time the kid was born. Look at it this way:

2000 - two people are born

2025 - these two people make two people; four people exist

2050 - the youngest two each breed; now eight people exist

2075 - the first two are now great-grandparents, and now 16 people exist, they are all alive at the same time

2090 - the first two die, but now you have 32 minus the original 2

2115 - the next four die, but now you have 64 minus six

And so on.

Given that the average human lifespan is about 80 years, this argument just does not work. The die-off rate is much slower than the breeding rate.

And that is if you are looking at each one having "only two".
July 04, 2020
Ketchup

And so on.

Given that the average human lifespan is about 80 years, this argument just does not work. The die-off rate is much slower than the breeding rate.

Although with the amount of historic inbreeding in the royal families, the totals might be reduced by the original couple being great-grandparents more than once for the same kid... and by the time your family tree looks like that of Charles II of Spain, you can count on fairly high infant mortality and early death as a bonus!
July 04, 2020
Ketchup
The "only 2" argument for replacement rate breeding is a fallacy. It would only make sense if one parent cacked at the time the kid was born. Look at it this way:

2000 - two people are born

2025 - these two people make two people; four people exist

2050 - the youngest two each breed; now eight people exist

2075 - the first two are now great-grandparents, and now 16 people exist, they are all alive at the same time

2090 - the first two die, but now you have 32 minus the original 2

And so on.

AND human life expectancy keeps going up. The longer people live, the more sharply the population increases.

We're like a fucking plague on this poor planet.
July 06, 2020
Looking at this again with coffee in my system, I'm thinking my math is off but yeah, we are still "replacing" ourselves faster than we are dying off.
July 06, 2020
Aw you guys, c'mon! He's going to try to save the world with his dick! bouncing and laughing
July 07, 2020
I consider the monarchy no longer relevant and since these two wanted to get away from the life prescribed for them*, they should be even less relevant.

*I totally get why, I mean, look at Prince Andrew. They sound like a stellar group of people who have been enabled to be the worst they can be through not having to work for anything + access to the massive public till.

But they should just go away.
July 15, 2020
The latest Sussex gaffe was getting spotted being chauffered around LA in an Escalade.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login