Is it weird that I’m CF and I’m into mpreg?
January 08, 2023
Isn’t it odd how I’m really into mpreg/male pregnancy(ever since I was 9) and yet I NEVER want to get pregnant or have children? I dislike/hate kids(particularly toddlers/preschoolers), I prefer my freetime, and I don’t want to fuck up my body even more by getting pregnant(My body’s already fucked up enough by obesity). I kinda feel like an outcast… confused
Re: Is it weird that I’m CF and I’m into mpreg?
January 09, 2023
I don't think you're going to find people who share this interest here.
January 10, 2023
Gonna agree with yurble - I don't think any folks on here are into it.

But you like what you like. I've seen people on other CF sites with breeding fetishes. Is it my thing personally? No. But not every CF person is exactly the same either.
January 10, 2023
Cambion
Gonna agree with yurble - I don't think any folks on here are into it.

But you like what you like. I've seen people on other CF sites with breeding fetishes. Is it my thing personally? No. But not every CF person is exactly the same either.

Yeah, I feel as if I’m the only childfree person who’s into mpreg. But the more I look at it, the less I worry. Mpreg isn’t as bad as scat or zoosadism. I should live and let live as long as I’m not hurting anyone.

I know no one else here on Bratfree is an mpreg fetishist(in fact some of you guys are disgusted by it). But I’m talking about childfrees outside Bratfree(Such as Deviantart, Reddit, Real Life, etc.). A few of the mpreg fans I know have kyds themselves, while others are unsure(Usually due to things like young age or having mental disorders like Autism/ADHD)
January 21, 2023
Touzokuou, why would a man WANT to be pregnant and why inside his body? A man would create a way to have a baby OUTSIDE of the body like in a bad Lifetime movie called "Tomorrow's Child". In it, Stephanie Zimbalist yelled "Grow a baby in a Jar!?!".

They ended up having a woman fake a pregnancy and growing the baby in an overgrown Lava Lamp. "Having the baby" was just a matter of opening the jar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login