Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by Rose Red 
What are you doing this weekend?
October 23, 2008
We're going to the Raiders/Ravens game. I'm pretty excited- only my second pro football game ever. One in the house is for 1 team, the other is for the home team. It's going to be a quiet ride home.
Anonymous User
Re: What are you doing this weekend?
October 23, 2008
Well, you know I'm jealous, being the sports nut that I am. Have fun. I know you're a Raiders fan, but I think I'm gonna have to go with the Ravens in my football bets for the week (especially since they're at home). Sorry, RR.

I am actually going with my boyfriend to a dear friend's (believe it or not, one of the lovely older gentlemen I met during my dancing career that I've kept in touch with) to have dinner with HIS elderly parents - to check out their photos/video from Egypt. They went in September, and I leave in less than 2 weeks! I wanted to ask them some questions, get some advice about tipping, the food, the dress, etc.

And of course, before that, I will be rooting on my Illini from a sports bar! Sunday, I will be watching football..maybe you'll be on TV this week! Well, I'm off to work...later!
Krishna
October 23, 2008
Right on! Where are your seats? I will look for you on the HDTV! My weekend and DH will be quiet. Grocery shopping tomorrow night; rest on Saturday; FOOTBALL on Sunday. What time is your game?
October 24, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right on! Where are your seats? I will look for
> you on the HDTV! My weekend and DH will be quiet.
> Grocery shopping tomorrow night; rest on Saturday;
> FOOTBALL on Sunday. What time is your game?

I'll look at the tix when I get home and e-mail you! I will have a jersey on w/# 76- robert gallery's # on it and a black leather jacket. It'll be too warm for the skull head so I'll do my best to be conspicuous.
October 26, 2008
I'm sitting here, working on a creative writing assignment and munching on chocolate chips and looking at my adorable new Ninja Turtle toy (who is, sadly, missing his shell).

What an exciting life I lead. I should be working on my costume.
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
So, did you have fun? Sorry your team lost.
October 27, 2008
spermandapaycheck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, did you have fun? Sorry your team lost.

Yeah! We sat 1 row behind the band and left right when the guy in front of us threw up! It really was fun- my favorite player did all his stretching on the 20 yard line so I got a good look at him.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
CF Uter
November 05, 2008
This weekend, I'm seeing Cheech and Chong. :smoke
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login